• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ex wife back with guy she left me for

• Thread starterWant2cuckPA
  • Start date

Want2cuckPA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2008
My ex wife was seperated from the guy she left me for about 2 years, but they just got back together. A woman I chatted with recently said I should get them a gift. Wanted to get some thoughts on this?

um, not.
unless its an invite to suck her pussy clean when they re consumate.

Unless you are in some way part of their relationship there is no need to give them anything. Since your wife left you, why would you care if they are together or not?

By the way, you might get more responses if you posted this in either the "Ask Dark Cavern" or "The Mainstream" sections as this is not a story and is in the "Stories" section.

will

maybe

Want2cuckPA said:
My ex wife was seperated from the guy she left me for about 2 years, but they just got back together. A woman I chatted with recently said I should get them a gift. Wanted to get some thoughts on this?

Is there a chance you can be involved in their realtionship? Do you want to be? if you do then maybe a gift might bear fruit

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread