• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Expat living in the Philippines

• Thread starterCalifguyabc
  • Start date

Califguyabc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2023
Hello

I've lived the slutwife life for decades with a number of gfs that have played the games with me. I now live in the Philippines and have had a number of gfs that play the slut. I'd love to communicate and share pictures and adventures with like minded fun seekers.

Cheers

This is one of my favorites

IMG_5583.JPG

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, HornyFilipino, throwback and 2 others
I received a trophy. Instructions are to post anywhere to get it. Here's another pic of the same favorite Filipina GF.

IMG_5584.JPG

Reactions: Lancebull
Love to chat, share experiences, and trade pics if you wish.

Reactions: Lancebull
Lancebull said:
Very sexy. Keen to chat.
Hello Lance

Here's a copy of an article I wrote on fetlife about some of the Filipinas I've been with:

Some Experiencs with Beautiful, Sexy Filipinas

Three different Filipina GFs Reveal Their Past
Each in a different way.
I'm sure it's quite common with many women to be reluctant to speak of their past adventures. But three gfs I've had here in the Philippines would slowly peel away their shyness to reveal past adventures over time. The first two had lied about earlier experiences only to reveal them later on. My current gf never lied but it took about a year to learn about the 9 guys she had fucked between the age of 17 to last year as she turned 20.
The first gf, the one with the strap on, met me at the airport upon my arrival and to my surprise came back to my hotel room with me. I was just expecting to get to know her over dinner.
In bed that night I would eat her pussy for 20 minutes or more while she writhed against my tongue and I fucked her a couple of times.
The next night she told me, even though she had two children and lived with her bf a couple of years that she had never had an orgasm before. Her bf never made her cum and he was the only other guy she'd had sex with.
We met and played with each other on and off for two years and it was toward the end of the second year that she told me of fucking about 8 guys while in HS and just after and how much she loved it. What made it more interesting were that these eight guys weren't all young and were members of a communist rebel group that she would bring supplies to in the mountains of Mindanao. I loved hearing about that.
When she learned how much I loved these stories she told me about working in Dubai and fucking two brothers almost every day in the house where she worked. She loved their big cocks and even let them fuck her in the ass.
I never chided her about lying to me during our first night together and I doubt she remembered what she told me. When I asked her about cuming while I eat her she revealed that she always holds her cum because it's so easy for her to orgasm and she likes to make it last.
Gf number two, when talking about her past said I was the first foreign guy she had fucked. Later I learned that one of her fuck buddies for a year was a white guy. I don't know why she was compelled to lie about it because she freely discussed fucking other guys. Although when we lived together, even though I encouraged her to fuck a lot of guys I later learned that she would only tell me about a few, not all.
She even sent me a couple of videos of her fucking a guy in Bali - a trip I paid for - but told me nothing about a guy she went to boracay with for a few days while I was back in the US for a month. I only learned about it from pictures on her cell phone she accidentally left lying unattended.
My current gf is not at all shy about telling me about the guys she fucked. It just took some time to hear about them all. I actually liked that better rather than getting it all at once. Each account of her affairs helps me get off.
Update: Just yesterday she told me about a second session she had with a guy. She was dating a cop who had a friend that was hot for her, the three were partying and drinking a lot of beer. Her bf fell asleep and the friend came after my girl and fucked her on the kitchen table. She had told me about this before. But I suspected this guy didn't fuck her only that once. Sure enough she told me about meeting the guy in one of manila's love hotels more than once and fucked him all morning while her bf was on duty. I'm betting I'll learn of additional encounters over time.

Reactions: wmjacking, a wanaBcucked Marine and Lancebull
Califguyabc said:
Hello

I've lived the slutwife life for decades with a number of gfs that have played the games with me. I now live in the Philippines and have had a number of gfs that play the slut. I'd love to communicate and share pictures and adventures with like minded fun seekers.

Cheers

This is one of my favorites

IMG_5583.JPG
awww can she give a massage of my cock??

Users who are viewing this thread