• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Experienced, Hung bull in Atlanta

Xtreme8100

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello!

Just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. Am a very well educated, successful, fit and a dominant stud for hotwives and cuck hubbies.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're in town! Hope you like the pic.

S.

Attachments

• p.jpeg
    p.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 477
  • photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 598
Thanks all! Now any cuck couples in town that are looking for a hung bull for hotwife? ;) I won't disappoint..

Still no cuck couples in the Atlanta area? Comon, I know you're out there...

Attachments

• Stu_SFO.jpeg
    Stu_SFO.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Stu_hard.jpeg
    Stu_hard.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 104
  • photo-ffadult-i-r40-s1-20022036_63053.79388469.main.jpeg
    photo-ffadult-i-r40-s1-20022036_63053.79388469.main.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 107
Hope you enjoy it using a tight pinching condom.
As you can't without using a condom or risk catching AIDS.
It would be a shame for you to not use condoms and end up with AIDS.
Kaposi Sarcoma spots all over you smooth cute muscled body would be a
shame.

Hi! Nice post! Hope you are still around! ;)

I am a 33yr old chubby white soon-to-be cuckold with a 4incher. She is a 23yr old cute busty blonde bbw with a craving for BBC. Soon to be in Atlanta, GA between October and December 2013 and more later.

We need a Dominant Bull to take the lead taunting and humiliating me while she joins in with tease/denial and small penis humiliation. We'll also need you to give her the fuck of her life while I'm handcuffed, ballgagged, and cocklocked sitting in the corner "******" to watch!

Whatever month we arrive in Atlanta, we will be in a hotel stay for a week long. We would LOVE to find a Bull able to stay the week for lots of cuckolding fun and fucking for you both, and a week of pure cocklocked cuckolded hell for me! If you might be interested, let me know here or at cagedandcuckolded@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back