Explaining The Lifestyle To My Kids??

• Thread starterNikkimom
  • Start date
i am curious, Rob and Kate, if either or both of your offspring adopted your lifestyle. I can easily imagine your son masturbating constantly as he thought about his pretty blonde mom being a plaything for black guys, and your dau - seeing how much you were enjoying the lifestyle - following your footsteps with her own bfs and hubby

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, natasnaikul and toolman2c
tomcollins said:
i am curious, Rob and Kate, if either or both of your offspring adopted your lifestyle. I can easily imagine your son masturbating constantly as he thought about his pretty blonde mom being a plaything for black guys, and your dau - seeing how much you were enjoying the lifestyle - following your footsteps with her own bfs and hubby

Our son is actively involved in the lifestyle and he is openly Bi-sexual. The lifestyle is an open topic of conversation with us. When he introduces us to a new gf he always brings up our lifestyle in the conversation.

Our daughter has had sex with a few black guys. I only know this because our daughter shared with her mom and Kate told me. Kate knew it would turn me on to know about our daughter's sexual activities.

The last couple of years our daughter lived at home she would tease me about mom dating other guys. Nothing mean, but if Kate was not home, our daughter would ask me if mom was out on a date.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc, okdeacon, tomcollins and 1 other person
Our oldest daughter figured things out just after highschool. The youngest did a little earlier walking in one time when she wasn't supposed to be around but she seemed to take to it and was her mother's wingwoman for a while going out.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc, okdeacon, tomcollins and 1 other person
My first wife has passed away and the one child we have (son) to our/my knowledge has never known of our lifestyle. We were able to "fly under the radar" for all of those years and the only family member that knew was her youngest sister that caught her in bed with the black man that live with us - but then she asked my wife if she could have one like that for herself, and Haywood had his cousin stop over and spend time with the younger sister. So my/our opinion was to each their own, we did not want our son to know about our lifestyle choices. Since my wife's passing the younger sister and I have never spoken of the event. GTR

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc and fredfred2
Would anyone ever entertain having one of your knowing adult children joining in the extracurricular activities?

I will expand this for better understanding, the youngest at first i guess thought it was cool that her and her mother would go out and pick guys up together. it was a whole new range of young cock for her, she told me she was cautious at first but then after one night they ended up at a house with a group after the club and there was a deep throat challenge. after that she hadn"t worried about it that was 9 years ago. a couple years after that she had came home and her mother was being pounded on the couch in the living room from a friend of hers, she went to kitchen and then came back out after they were pretty much done had a conversation for a few minutes. i guess in her teen years we weren't as discreet as we thought. makes sense thinking back when going out her mother was dressed very risque alot. one pic was her going out, the other was a casual shot. 029 (3).JPG outside 016.JPG
029 (3).JPG outside 016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tusccuckforbbc and MyWifeDatesNow
Although our daughter never mentioned our lifestyle until she was 16, she said she figured it out when she was 15. I used to take our daughter to the high school football games on Friday nights in the fall. Kate used that time to have a boyfriend over. I always called when the game ended to give my wife time to get her boyfriend out of the house.

One night when I called, it was obvious that Kate was still busy having sex. I told her that we were on our way home. The boyfriend Kate had at the house was a black guy (Carl) who had been fucking her for a few years. He was around our house often enough that our kids thought of him as an Uncle.

When our daughter and I got home, Carl's car was still there. We entered the house and by the time we got to the family room, Carl and Kate were there having a drink. Carl was dressed but Kate was just wearing a short robe. I hugged Kate and she smelled of Carl's aftershave and sex. Our daughter also hugged Kate. I think it was obvious even to a girl our daughter's age that something was going on.

Kate told me later that Carl did not cum until they heard our car turning into the driveway. She said that had just gotten to the family room before we walked in.

Reactions: firedogg81, tusccuckforbbc, ffred and 2 others
Our daughters are in their 20's now. We always tried to be careful and discrete but our eldest figured it all out in her teens and being close to her mum was totally supportive. She is a copy of her mum in looks and personality so we were not surprised she started to date black to. She has been with her current bf since 15 (tomorrow she turns 24). They moved in together a year ago. We know both are party/swinging.

After that we decided to tell youngest when she was old enough to avoid her either finding out from her sister or figuring it out. Once she knew both my wife and eldest openly had their black bfs round. So it was no wonder she also started to date black with some of her sisters friends. She has dated some white but mostly black.

• Haha
Reactions: GabrielBigHard and tusccuckforbbc
Ok; I'm going to probably get flamed for this but I say "YOU DO NOT NEED TO TELL THE KIDS ANYTHING" PERIOD! It's none of their business. You don't need to tell them if mum fucks other men black or white. The kids don't belong in your sex life. Do you think non lifestyle people sit down and tell their kids about their sex life? Should moms disclose the best positions or the size of their dads cock? If you can't set boundaries with your kids then you are a bad parent and probably shouldn't of had kids.
I say tell them nothing! Perhaps they might suspect something but who cares.
What I see here from the responses is people trying to push a point of view (interracial sex) not that there is anything wrong with that but to most of it I don't think is right. JMO.

Last edited:
Nikkimom said:
Hey everyone! 39 married female with 2 kids. I just found this site the other day with the help of my friend :)
I have been cuckolding my hubby for about 2 years now. We enjoy it a lot and would like to expand our fun as much as we can.
My question is what should we tell our kids? Or should we? A little confused what to do. We do not want to freak them out with anything and certainly don’t want them to find out by other ways. We would like to be open and honest with them. Any thoughts? And thanks!!
maybe you want to prepare your daughter for this lifestyle and in near future to share the same bulls?

zippless said:
Ok; I'm going to probably get flamed for this but I say "YOU DO NOT NEED TO TELL THE KIDS ANYTHING" PERIOD! It's none of their business. You don't need to tell them if mum fucks other men black or white. The kids don't belong in your sex life. Do you think non lifestyle people sit down and tell their kids about their sex life? Should moms disclose the best positions or the size of their dads cock? If you can't set boundaries with your kids then you are a bad parent and probably shouldn't of had kids.
I say tell them nothing! Perhaps they might suspect something but who cares.
What I see here from the responses is people trying to push a point of view (interracial sex) not that there is anything wrong with that but to most of it I don't think is right. JMO.

I agree with you. Mainly. However, there may come a point where your children, by being overtly bright and nosy, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time, find out.

You don't have to tell them everything, but you should probably inform them that what they saw does not mean the family is utterly destroyed.

Of course it also depends on the age of the child in question.

Promitheus said:
maybe you want to prepare your daughter for this lifestyle and in near future to share the same bulls?

I would not recommend that. I just wouldn't.

Simon Goldmann said:
I agree with you. Mainly. However, there may come a point where your children, by being overtly bright and nosy, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time, find out.

You don't have to tell them everything, but you should probably inform them that what they saw does not mean the family is utterly destroyed.

Good point! Well said.

Simon Goldmann said:

Agreed. In our case despite discretion our eldest somehow found out in her teens requiring us to explain to her no we were not getting divorced or anything. We made the decision to tell our younger daughter a couple of years later to avoid a repeat.