• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Extreme dice game

Interesting rules. Has any cuck found playing with extreme rules has ended up with a bull getting way too much information, like her phone number of something. Actually kind of hot if the cuck is a real cuck and the wife or gf doesnt mind being found

Interesting rules. Has any cuck found playing with extreme rules has ended up with a bull getting way too much information, like her phone number of something. Actually kind of hot if the cuck is a real cuck and the wife or gf doesnt mind being found
i was always scared the bull would contact her, as my wife has no idea i share her, much less the info from these games

Yes sir, and social media. So scary but I could not resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back