• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

extremism important for some whites

Who are you to decide what fantasies are ok or not? I'm pretty sure it's stated that everyone's free to post their fantasies here free from harassment. If something about the IR Extreme forum pisses you off SO MUCH then feel free not to visit it.

I'm not deciding what fantasies are ok, I'm merely commenting on them, which we're allowed to do. Maybe you're ok with racist fantasies, most white people who have never been the victim of racism usually are.

According to the forum rules, I expect to find stuff here about how someone breeds their wife, or about how someone acts as a ********** during their lunchbreak...

I would imagine most of these stories are untrue, but I see no point in arguing the difference. I am unlikely to ever uncover whether they're true or not, and ultimately the worse that can be realised from these types of posts is that there are many weird people out there doing weird stuff.

However, if someone posts a story about race or society in general, it's usually important to point out flaws.
Ok, such stories may be fantasy as victoria_kc says, but this really shouldnt make any difference.

Would victoria_kc mind if I printed a story in their local paper making out that they're a thief and a liar? Would that be ok as long as I was jerking myself silly?

I doubt it very much- the point victoria_kc seems to be making is that no matter how nonsensical and malicious a story is, no one should question it as long as at least one person is getting off on it...now that's not just extreme, it's dumb.

What I love about this is how none of them seem to get that just because maybe somebody's great-great-great grandfather might possibly have known somebody that knew somebody who owned a black slave in their life, it means we now need a complete polar opposite shift in the other direction! So now apparently because of this brief period in time that nobody in living memory actually experienced, we have to endure these assholes who can't get it through their heads that what they're suggesting is just as racist as the plantation owners and the people who enforced apartheid in South Africa. Black superiority does not equality make. By all means, feel free to fantasize about it, but it'll never be anything more than a fantasy.

I'm with LeonBBC here, but I do think the original post had a point. If you're coming from a racist background, it takes a big leap just to imagine black people as genuinely equal -- as regular human beings who have their own individual strengths and weaknesses that depend on the person, just like you do or any white person does. Sometimes in making that leap people swing wildly all the way over to the other stereotype...instead of stereotyping blacks as a big undifferentiated mass of inferior people, they go to the opposite end and see them as some comic-book superior race. Hopefully in the end people are able to ****** themselves to enough reality to realize what we all have in common.

The most disturbing thing is that the description of the "superior" black often uses the same stereotypes used to justify racism -- animalistic, out of control, jungle, etc.

hello

blk are to buzy killing each other to ever get to the top follow the money and it white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back