fake boobs?

• Thread starterbabygurl
  • Start date
image.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Hung and Gerwin
I am thinking about getting bigger breasts for some time. But i am not sure what size. Right now i have 34b. What size would be perfect for me guys?

967_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, Dark_Hung, GabrielBigHard and 3 others
I like the ones you have. Very sexy. Your very pretty too.

Reactions: Gerwin and cheatingwifemuc
ckc said:
I like the ones you have. Very sexy. Your very pretty too.
Thank you

34 B looks great. You are so perky! What guy would not want you close to him?

cheatingwifemuc said:
If having bigger boobs will make you feel more confident or better about yourself then do it. It really doesn't matter what we think, it only matters what you think. Sorry, that may not be the answer you were looking for.

That being said please keep sharing either way.

Reactions: Smoothshaft
franklinbluth said:
If having bigger boobs will make you feel more confident or better about yourself then do it. It really doesn't matter what we think, it only matters what you think. Sorry, that may not be the answer you were looking for.

That being said please keep sharing either way.
I am thinking about getting D or DD for quite some time. At ohter girls i like bigger tits very much

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
Gerwin said:
I say, leave them as they are or choose much too big ones. Good luck!
What is much to big?

cheatingwifemuc said:
I am thinking about getting bigger breasts for some time. But i am not sure what size. Right now i have 34b. What size would be perfect for me guys?

967_1000.jpg
Personally, I think they are PERFECT right now. I would absolutely enjoy playing and sucking on them. They are actually the same size as my wifes; and she never had any complaints from any of the lovers that she has taken. She has been partying since we were 24, until her mid 60's. So about 40 years of different men. So I would leave them as they are sweetie. BTW, you look like a spinner, maybe about 5 ft tall, 100 lbs. If you are, that or close to it, you are the perfect package. Super hot. My wife is 5 ft, 100 lbs, a former swim suite model. When she had a few drinks, she would fuck like a rabbit...She earned the name of Energizer Bunny by one of her frequent lovers.

Last edited:
i'd like to get to a B/cup without surgery.

cheatingwifemuc said:

967_1000.jpg
i see nothing wrong with the originals. love the plump nipples.

Reactions: midnightfapper
garterlover69 said:
Oh its a good thing to have huge boobs... I have mine done 1050 implants... 32H now... I said go big or go home..
I agree I wish I had gone bigger seems like a waste now. Plans to have them redone

Reactions: Gerwin
I
kimber said:
my bull has mentioned he could be interested in this, but we aren't there yet. i have perky B cups and slim but toned frame, so doubt I could go real big. I guess we'll see.
went from a b to a small d and wish I’d went bigger

Erinwhitemom said:
I

went from a b to a small d and wish I’d went bigger
Wife went from a small b to small d also. She has told me alot of times she should have went full DD.

justinesissycuck said:
Wife went from a small b to small d also. She has told me alot of times she should have went full DD.
I wish I had went Atleast that. Pic from close to 15 years ago when I had them done. Dr says they need to be replaced now

2C5D6BC5-71BA-461A-B1F5-904958AC0BB5.jpeg

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Gerwin and DumbWannabeCuck
cheatingwifemuc said:
I am thinking about getting D or DD for quite some time. At ohter girls i like bigger tits very much
Speaking personally I say the bigger the better. On the flip side though I also think your breasts are beautiful the way they are. If you wanna go bigger by all means and you know of a GOOD doctor who'll do a great job, go for it. :)

Reactions: whitewife696969
cheatingwifemuc said:

967_1000.jpg
As long my cock fits between your tits,they are perfect.

I do not mind either way. I just love tits.

Blue corset1.jpg Before After.jpg SAM_0960.jpg SAM_0971.JPG 20150621131253.jpg T2.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin and whitewife696969