fake boobs?

• Thread starterbabygurl
  • Start date

babygurl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2008
yeah, so i'm not sure how many remember my topic years ago when i was asking if i should get breast implants but i ended up going through with it and getting a size most would think is way too big (f cup). for some reason i've always had a fetish with big breasts and i like the unnaturally round look, but most guys seem to prefer natural. do you like fake?

i don't like looking natural in general, i get told i wear too much makeup so often.

Reactions: MsGary and Cum Hunny
Fake are just fine. I used to find my female friends padded bras. And I thought, "if it makes them look better or feel better, why not"! A lot of them were singers and musicians and other performers (actresses) so i assumed they just wanted their clothes to fit better if they were flat chested. It was good for me too because I dress female and learned a lot about making the most of what I have got. 38A-32-38
love, MsGary 46/mwm

I prefer real boobs that aren't surgically enhanced no matter what size they are & have a particular like for D cups or less.

I like enhanced

Fake is not the word. It should be enhanced. Women who care enough to attract men to have their breasts enhanced know something. They want to be the best. They want to attrack the best men. They want to look the best.

I love to see an enhanced set of boobs standing up when she lies down. I love to see the cleavage when she wears a sexy bra. I love to feel a sexy set of breasts against my chest.

003.jpg big-tit-teen-babe-talia-sheppard-007.jpg 08.jpg janet-jackson-nipple-rings.jpg 03.jpg

Reactions: 18mDresdF4prom
babygurl said:
a size most would think is way too big (f cup).

1. F cup is not "far too big".
2. It's a waste of time and money getting smaller ones, you will only return to get D or DD cups boosted to a bigger size
3. If you already know you have a huge boob fetish then you should know that F cup is an entry-level size

Oh its a good thing to have huge boobs... I have mine done 1050 implants... 32H now... I said go big or go home..

kel1.JPG
love mine 34c

kel1.JPG

Reactions: Obgyn, jdunn, James Colcott and 2 others
kelly1012, I love yours too! Thanks for sharing.

Yes kelly1012 we love them too. Very firm with nice suck able nipples. Feel free to show more of them. Don't be shy.

am only 34b darn it wish i was bigger but afraid of looseing sensitivity at least long nips

Reactions: James Colcott
Show us barbie1955... my wife did not lose any sensitivity, she loves rough breast play and still does after her enhancements....

kelly1012 those are aaaamazing...

I think 34C/D are fine ;)
IMG138.jpg
IMG138.jpg

Reactions: James Colcott
Untitled-1.jpg 34c

Reactions: Obgyn and Erinwhitemom
my bull has mentioned he could be interested in this, but we aren't there yet. i have perky B cups and slim but toned frame, so doubt I could go real big. I guess we'll see.

Old thread but good topic.

Sluts with natural tits are fine however I agree sometimes you shoud have a few from your slut herd enhanced. I'd pick the sluts that are self concious being looked at and have the rack pumped way up; they'll always be leered at then and have a nice set of fun bags to play with when I gape out their cunts on my tube steak.

salpecam said:
1. F cup is not "far too big".
2. It's a waste of time and money getting smaller ones, you will only return to get D or DD cups boosted to a bigger size
3. If you already know you have a huge boob fetish then you should know that F cup is an entry-level size

agreed with exposer, natural tits are ok to look at. But sluts want to pleasure men and men will not mind fucking huge tits. Sluts should take the initiative and not be shy to get their boobs enhanced so that they can be a better fuck and pleasure their men well!

Reactions: Andi Marie
babygurl said:
yeah, so i'm not sure how many remember my topic years ago when i was asking if i should get breast implants but i ended up going through with it and getting a size most would think is way too big (f cup). for some reason i've always had a fetish with big breasts and i like the unnaturally round look, but most guys seem to prefer natural. do you like fake?

i don't like looking natural in general, i get told i wear too much makeup so often.

I vastly prefer natural. I've seen sooooo many botched boob jobs that it really just put me off them completely. There are enhanced breasts out there that look absolutely perfect, but not every girl has the body for them. I think an adjustment/slight enhancement is great, but a whole new set is usually fake looking and kinda gross.

I was in Vegas a couple years back and met a woman who had to be at least 65-70 years old. She was a nice lady, seemed to keep herself in decent shape, but was wearing a deep-V neck shirt that was straining hard against a big ole pair of bolt-ons. Her chest looked 20, but the rest of her looked 70. It was really weird and I did a neck-snapping double take when I first noticed. Obviously that's exactly what she wanted and I'm glad she's enjoying them, but to me they looked so out of place.

babygurl said:

If large breasts are what you wanted and now you have them, congratulations!

And, since you've had your breasts surgically enhanced, the opinions of others are now irrelevant. Some men like women with large breasts (enhanced or natural), and some men prefer women with natural breasts (even if they're "small"), and some men prefer women with "small" breasts.

Clearly, it's men in the first category you now want to appeal to. They're definitely out there.

bbc4anji said:
I don't like looking natural, in general. I often get told I wear too much makeup.

If that's what you like, then that's what you should do.

I see I've been trapped again in an out-of-date thread. The original poster started this thread on 28 Aug. 2010, and hasn't posted anything since.

Does it matter as long as the discussion is still rolling? It's not like there's a whole lot else happening on this forum, at least not compared to others.