• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fake my wife

• Thread startergoali
  • Start date

goali

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2007
love to see her faked, if they are good i will post more pics of her

Goali's girl goes black

She probably won't be coming back. Sorry dude.

hlzjyvyfdwmlym0jtnjk.jpg

hey Goali, she looks so good in the picture above. I think that you are in the process of loseing her. ur about to be a cuckold just like me.

Alittle Fakery

One from the Fakemaster.

Attachments

• GOALI004a.jpg
    GOALI004a.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 243
Hi.....Fakes are nice tileman.....but that hott sexy wife of yours need BIG THICK BLACK COCK on a very regular basis to need her sexually satisfied I bet she would look soooooo sexy sucking and fucking black cock while you watch and jack-off....would you like to see her getting the hott deep fucking that only a well hung black man can give.....what say you ?

Happy lady

We all know what puts the biggest smiles on tha ladees faces. This should keep her smilin for a long time.

zxytmzyzeadq5wt2otny.jpg

Caption

Some folks like the captions, so here goes.

imkxbmdkzt2jywmjmta1.jpg

You can do whatever you want with her holes after, I doubt she will feel a thing.

Sorry dude, but I don't do private fakes. Too much work. Sometimes a fake turns out well with little effort, but when I commit to do a fake, it makes it much harder for me to do. Know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread