• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Familial penis size?

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date
my teenage son has a bigger willy
than I ..................no surprise most
males do ......except 4 lifelong cuck lol

Penile envy

duke9555 said:
my teenage son has a bigger willy
than I ..................no surprise most
males do ......except 4 lifelong cuck lol

Aah Duke does that mean you now have penile envy of your son?

We all know how you like to be beaten down by a better man?

I would like to know from some of you who saw your fathers' cocks, what the circumstances were. Also did you see his hard-on?

Father's cock size

Son of John said:
I would like to know from some of you who saw your fathers' cocks, what the circumstances were. Also did you see his hard-on?

My circumstances aren't very erotic. He was having his cock length measured by a nurse so she could assess how long a catheter she needed to insert into his bladder, as his prostate was so enlarged he couldn't pee.

I do know that in measuring his cock flaccid at 8.5", her interest was peeked and I'm sure she wondered how big my cock was!

How did you not commit suicide lifelong? If I were in your situation, I would have pulled the trigger by now.

Please feel free

AngleBaby said:
How did you not commit suicide lifelong? If I were in your situation, I would have pulled the trigger by now.

I don't feel limited in my outlook by such a 'small matter' and I have so much else to enjoy and be grateful for, I do feel sorry for those who haven't!
:rolleyes:

anglebaby, you should have your sorry ass thrown out of this discussion for having said what you did to LLC. Don't EVER suggest someone should commit suicide. You are a fucking IDIOT!

Son of John said:
Perhaps the time will come when society practices "selective breeding", and allow only men with large cocks to be fathers, so that all young men will have big ones too.

I understand where you are coming from, but a lot of the science research says that much of secondary sexual characteristics, including penis development is not only a result of the raw genetic profile of both parents, but a result of hormonal levels in the mothers womb. The theories being that pregnant mothers with higher androgens (testosterone) tend to predispose the developing fetus to relative larger organs (penis, clitoris), than those with more modest levels.

It is not an absolute, but there is the combined factor of the genetic potential, with the hormonal "key" to unlock that potential. It starts there.

It may even be a result of phases in the mothers life, as hormonal levels may change due to environmental factors, exercise and general health levels, etc. It may not be that healthier = bigger penised offspring, it may be more sedentary, more sexually active, or even more repeated sexual stimulation or EVEN lots of sex without orgasm that seems to leave hormonal levels high without the concomitant post orgasmic drop off.

Much more complicated than 'dad has a big one, so son will.'

I of course didn't get that boost, and my wife reminds me of the reason he haven't had sex in 6 years often. "I just never felt anything, you are so small. But oh my god, Brian touches all the spots, he is so thick, it fills me!"

Well expressed, TK. Besides what would the world do without us average and undersized intellectuals?? Back to the caves, I suppose.:rolleyes:

I was watching some edumacational t.v. show about gorillas, and they were talking about their penis size. Now you're not gonna get much more masculine than a silverback male with a harem of females...but they said (just a t.v. show remember) that if the silverback were the size of a human, he'd be about one inch erect!! The physionomy of upright walking has moved our wives' cunts that much farther away from effective penetration, giving our end of the primate scale relative MONSTER cocks compared to our cousins. So even with your little peepee, you can throw your chest out when next you walk past the ape house at the zoo.:D

T.

Son of John said:
anglebaby, you should have your sorry ass thrown out of this discussion for having said what you did to LLC. Don't EVER suggest someone should commit suicide. You are a fucking IDIOT!

SOJ, I believe (I WANT To believe) that Angle was funnin' with our friend Lifelong (as I've said this kind of thing many times to buddies when I've watched them swing a golf club)--if not, what the fuck, Angle??

T.

Troilusand, Yes, he may have been joking, but in a forum like this when all we have are flat words on paper, there is no way to know that. Besides, Suicide is definitely NOT something to joke about. Have you ever known of someone who killed himself after someone else suggested he do so? I have!

I stick by my original assessment! Anglebaby is a complete ASS HOLE1

I know where you're coming from!

Son of John said:
Troilusand, Yes, he may have been joking, but in a forum like this when all we have are flat words on paper, there is no way to know that. Besides, Suicide is definitely NOT something to joke about. Have you ever known of someone who killed himself after someone else suggested he do so? I have!

I stick by my original assessment! Anglebaby is a complete ASS HOLE1

Thanks to you all. I'm pretty stable in that area so need for any concern.

I currently, after divorce, am down to a single home but it's worth in excess of $500K, am retired already with an indexed pension of $40K+ which will be $60K+ when I turn 65, so I'm in a very happy state of mind.

A lovely new cuckoldress would be the icing on my cake!

lifelong cuck said:
Thanks to you all. I'm pretty stable in that area so need for any concern.

I currently, after divorce, am down to a single home but it's worth in excess of $500K, am retired already with an indexed pension of $40K+ which will be $60K+ when I turn 65, so I'm in a very happy state of mind.

A lovely new cuckoldress would be the icing on my cake!

Marry me..

lifelong cuck said:
My circumstances aren't very erotic. He was having his cock length measured by a nurse so she could assess how long a catheter she needed to insert into his bladder, as his prostate was so enlarged he couldn't pee.

I do know that in measuring his cock flaccid at 8.5", her interest was peeked and I'm sure she wondered how big my cock was!

=============

nurses only measure dicks in your turgid
fantasies LLC + her interest was piqued
not peeked :D

NYC undersized

duke9555 said:
=============

nurses only measure dicks in your turgid
fantasies LLC + her interest was piqued
not peeked :D

Strange they were doing it in his nursing home as a safeguard. Previous residents had suffered from perforated bladders from nurses pushing catheters too far!

Sorry it seems once again your NYC sense of humor can be too literal to be fun.

I guess I was trying to say her interested in me peaked after she'd peeked at my father's big dick, seems your focus was more piqued by my choice of words :p than my jokes!

Menage et trois!

Troilusand said:
Me neither, but I need sugardaddy...marry my wife?

Sounds interesting, where are you based and when can you get divorced from her?
Also I take it she'll cuck me even more than she cucked you?

Troilusand said:
Me neither, but I need sugardaddy...marry my wife?

I could marry her, but then she would be too poor to pay attention and her credit rating would suck. :D

This is all just a fantasy; her boyfriend would never approve.:p

Users who are viewing this thread