• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasizing About Bully

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date
SquirmingSub said:
As a follow up to the experience that I posted about above; years after that experience, my than wife connected with my than boss. While my co-workers were aware that I was married, they did not know what my wife looked like. Before I knew that they were doing more than simply talking on occasion; when I come back from a job site, my coworkers were talking openly about a hot woman that come to pick up our boss for lunch. So as you can imagine, I was interested to see whom our boss had gone out with since he had been divorced and single for a while. It took me by surprise when I seen that it was actually my than wife. They kissed in the lobby before she went back to her car and he went into his office. Later that afternoon, he was talk to loud to some of the guys near by cube about this amazing woman that he had been dating although they had kissed and she had given him head in his office before; he had not yet hit a home run yet. Near the end of that work day, I received a message from my than wife, said that she wanted me to meet her after work (happy hour at a local sports bar near the office); she went on to say in the message that we needed to talk and she wanted to introduce me to the man that she wanted to be her next lover.

So that evening, we did meet for drinks and apps... She always knew that she could select her lovers and no matter what she would have the final say even if I disapproved. To gloss over it; during the talk it come up that that man was my than boss and that before anything could go any further, my boss wanted to here it from me, that I was good with them developing a more intimate relationship and it would not stop at simply recreational sex; it would be a full blown affair. He said for this to work out without any issues, I had to do the following (1) remove all images of my wife from my work space, (2) moving forward she would be his girlfriend and would be introduced as such at the work place and at professional socials. My than wife, affirmed at the meeting that this is what she wanted, so I went along with it.

<fast forward> I did remove all of her images from my work space and they did have an open intimate relationship, to the point were they acted like a couple, he would attend family events with her parents (my in-laws), she attended a more then a few business socials with him, over time she moved a good mount of clothing into his home as she split her time between our home and his house, the home they were sharing together. At his direction, she did cut me off from intercourse for a good bit of their relationship.

Some of our coworkers were taking about how our boss would have his girlfriend come to the office to give sex in his office and even in our conference room after hours. A coworker had caught and recoreded them on a hidden webcam that he had put into the conference room.
WOW! this is so hot from a submissive cuckolds view, but at the same time, I truly believe in reality it would be very hard to handle. But in my fantasy world, I'd love the humiliation and embarrassment. That would be exciting because of my submissive thoughts in my head. I read this and got so hard picturing my boss with my wife. But he would make me watch as he take's my wife to so many orgasms on that big cock bulge I've seen at work. He gets me so pissed off at work, but I still look at his big cock bulge in his pants. I think of being on my knees sucking him and saying I'm sorry for disgusting him. Then he's fucking my wife and making me a clean up wimpy faggot employee. I can see my wife being his *****, and she stops having sex with my little 5" dick.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and SquirmingSub
cuck72 said:
WOW! this is so hot from a submissive cuckolds view, but at the same time, I truly believe in reality it would be very hard to handle. But in my fantasy world, I'd love the humiliation and embarrassment. That would be exciting because of my submissive thoughts in my head. I read this and got so hard picturing my boss with my wife. But he would make me watch as he take's my wife to so many orgasms on that big cock bulge I've seen at work. He gets me so pissed off at work, but I still look at his big cock bulge in his pants. I think of being on my knees sucking him and saying I'm sorry for disgusting him. Then he's fucking my wife and making me a clean up wimpy faggot employee. I can see my wife being his *****, and she stops having sex with my little 5" dick.

It was my reality approximately 13 to 15 years years ago with my prior wife. While she had been with some of my friends, become regular lovers with a mutual friend of ours; when she and my than boss connected. There indeed was a level of humiliation and embarrassment as my than wife directed/expected me to tell my boss what type of marriage we had and that I was supportive of her being with other men.

While I had observed her with other men, unfortunately my than boss was much more into having her all to himself, he enjoyed having her restrict my access to her body. I did hear a good bit at work about all the sex he and his girlfriend was having without him acknowledging that she was my wife. He was not the typical bull, he was much more of a conservative alpha type man. Interesting enough, in the years that followed after my divorce, he and I actually developed a friendship and he now lives a vary bland vanilla life.

Reactions: cuck72
SquirmingSub said:
It was my reality approximately 13 to 15 years years ago with my prior wife. While she had been with some of my friends, become regular lovers with a mutual friend of ours; when she and my than boss connected. There indeed was a level of humiliation and embarrassment as my than wife directed/expected me to tell my boss what type of marriage we had and that I was supportive of her being with other men.

While I had observed her with other men, unfortunately my than boss was much more into having her all to himself, he enjoyed having her restrict my access to her body. I did hear a good bit at work about all the sex he and his girlfriend was having without him acknowledging that she was my wife. He was not the typical bull, he was much more of a conservative alpha type man. Interesting enough, in the years that followed after my divorce, he and I actually developed a friendship and he now lives a vary bland vanilla life.
So do you guys ever talk about the time he cuckolded you? Are you both married now? I know I'd be hard and jacking off still thinking of the time he was fucking my wife. I still think of my big cock bulge boss cuckolding me, and I haven't work for him in 2 years.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
cuck72 said:
So do you guys ever talk about the time he cuckolded you? Are you both married now? I know I'd be hard and jacking off still thinking of the time he was fucking my wife. I still think of my big cock bulge boss cuckolding me, and I haven't work for him in 2 years.

Yes --- He had broken it off with my than wife when his family expressed disapproval in his choices. They wanted him to be dating a much more traditional woman, someone that was a close friend of his 'sister'. That was all about the time when we divorced for issues found within traditional marriages (financial infidelity) which is something that was much bigger then you might have expected. We (my boss and I) continued to work with each other after they separated and to this day, the topic does come up from time to time although not something that it part of regular discussion.

There are times when I do think back to my than wife with a few of her much more intimate long term lovers such as the boss and a mutual friend of ours. Yes there were a few others that were memorable yet those two do stand out and were very involved.

SquirmingSub said:
As a follow up to the experience that I posted about above; years after that experience, my than wife connected with my than boss. While my co-workers were aware that I was married, they did not know what my wife looked like. Before I knew that they were doing more than simply talking on occasion; when I come back from a job site, my coworkers were talking openly about a hot woman that come to pick up our boss for lunch. So as you can imagine, I was interested to see whom our boss had gone out with since he had been divorced and single for a while. It took me by surprise when I seen that it was actually my than wife. They kissed in the lobby before she went back to her car and he went into his office. Later that afternoon, he was talk to loud to some of the guys near by cube about this amazing woman that he had been dating although they had kissed and she had given him head in his office before; he had not yet hit a home run yet. Near the end of that work day, I received a message from my than wife, said that she wanted me to meet her after work (happy hour at a local sports bar near the office); she went on to say in the message that we needed to talk and she wanted to introduce me to the man that she wanted to be her next lover.

So that evening, we did meet for drinks and apps... She always knew that she could select her lovers and no matter what she would have the final say even if I disapproved. To gloss over it; during the talk it come up that that man was my than boss and that before anything could go any further, my boss wanted to here it from me, that I was good with them developing a more intimate relationship and it would not stop at simply recreational sex; it would be a full blown affair. He said for this to work out without any issues, I had to do the following (1) remove all images of my wife from my work space, (2) moving forward she would be his girlfriend and would be introduced as such at the work place and at professional socials. My than wife, affirmed at the meeting that this is what she wanted, so I went along with it.

<fast forward> I did remove all of her images from my work space and they did have an open intimate relationship, to the point were they acted like a couple, he would attend family events with her parents (my in-laws), she attended a more then a few business socials with him, over time she moved a good mount of clothing into his home as she split her time between our home and his house, the home they were sharing together. At his direction, she did cut me off from intercourse for a good bit of their relationship.

Some of our coworkers were taking about how our boss would have his girlfriend come to the office to give sex in his office and even in our conference room after hours. A coworker had caught and recoreded them on a hidden webcam that he had put into the conference room.
Great story ! Did you get the suck his cock?

this is an extremely hot thread. i, also, have had that type fantasy. that is , having my wife fuck guys i worked with.

please keep posting.
pete

Reactions: SquirmingSub and old fred
Yes very hot gets us small cocked boys hard

Reactions: old fred
nerdyandwhite said:
Love the idea of a real bully of a stud fucking my wife. I had several bullies through school and would love to have someone like them take my wife. I currently have a boss who's a real jerk and who I would definitely classify as a bully but I'm constantly imagining him fucking my wife.
Hot comment....do you have KiK? islandstyle6969 On KiK

Reactions: whitewife696969 and old fred
As I described in another thread, I love taking my wife to as many "work functions" as possible. These include office parties. At hers, I am the odd man out of course, you've been there, too: an event where most of the people know each other but few of them (yet) know you.

Everyone, it seems knows my wife. There's plenty of innocent touching, hugging, maybe even cheek-kissing. Nothing improper at all, this is just "her world", and I'm the outsider. But then she whispers in my ear that one of the men in the room fucked her half to death at the last off-site. She lets me stew in cuckold agony as I search each face for the clue. For the rest of the night every man with whom I converse is a possible suspect. Might be the man to hear from her lips what a limp-dicked betaboy I am. Has heard her say that she married me knowing I was a lousy fuck, because she knew men like him would fill in for me on demand. Only thanks to alphas like him can she stay married to a beta like me. Which one of the men who chats with me knows that his dick is saving my marriage?

Then there are my office parties. She's fresh meat, and these guys know me all too well. They knew I was passive, accepting, pussy long before they knew I had a wife. Now they're looking her over, giving it a thought. One after another they cruise her, start to flirt. She flirts back even if she's not terribly attracted, just to wind me up. My cock is throbbing in my pants, not that anyone could tell, as most of the men in the room consider fucking my wife. She does seem to be looking for it, doesn't she? My best friends huddle around me, as if they can protect my honor. The sharks, on the other hand, circle my wife, ply her with drinks, get a little too "hands-on" to test her reactions.

If I'm lucky, she'll select one, move him aside for a while to let the whole fucking room know that she's about to humiliate me again. She lets everyone know she's selected tonight's winner. They lower their voices, stand too close together. His arm is around her now, and he pulls her close as they laugh at each other's jokes. Lots of glances across the room to freeze me in place. Make sure I know what's about to happen, and sure that everyone watching knows I know. Then they silently slip out of the room and go find an empty office. It hurts when she gives herself to a man senior to me, but I can squirt in my pants if I see her walk out of the room with one of the interns.

I love office parties. All true cuckolds do.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, whitewife696969, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
donaldelliott11 said:
As I described in another thread, I love taking my wife to as many "work functions" as possible. These include office parties. .......... If I'm lucky, she'll select one, move him aside for a while to let the whole fucking room know that she's about to humiliate me again. .......... Then they silently slip out of the room and go find an empty office. It hurts when she gives herself to a man senior to me, but I can squirt in my pants if I see her walk out of the room with one of the interns. I love office parties. All true cuckolds do.
Thanks for your great account, Donaldelliott11. It sounds like you managed to convince a near-ideal strongly-sexual woman to accept you as her (soon to become, I would guess) cuckolded husband. Congratulations!

Re. ejaculating in your pants when you see your wife walk out of the room during an office party with a young male intern — you might enjoy reading:

McManus, David, 2012, Reluctant Cuckold: Who knew a cheating wife could be a turn-on? (fannypress, Seattle, WA, 339 pp., paperback)

(if you haven't already), in which the protagonist can't restrain himself from ejaculating in his pants whenever he thinks, with shame, about his wife having fucked another man in the bathroom during an office party he also attended — during which he knocked on the bathroom door — but his wife's woman friend, who was also present in the bathroom and had encouraged his cuckolding, told him to "use the one upstairs" — all of which he learned about afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969 and donaldelliott11

Users who are viewing this thread