Fantasizing About Bully

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
There is this black guy I work with who loves to give me shit, I stand up to him, but find myself going home and thinking of him cuckolding me. I even masturbate thinking of my wife loving his BBC. I don't really think of him as a Bully, he's just a little too cocky for me. I think of him being with my wife and me, and him getting all over my wife as I just watch like a little dick old cuckboy.

Last edited:
Reactions: lnohhnvm, cuckoldtw, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Love the idea of a real bully of a stud fucking my wife. I had several bullies through school and would love to have someone like them take my wife. I currently have a boss who's a real jerk and who I would definitely classify as a bully but I'm constantly imagining him fucking my wife.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, whitewife696969 and cuck72
Like a fantasy is great. But become real also can be dangerous, at least for us. If you don't care everybody knows about your cuckold status, it's ok. But in my case, we prefer to keep it in secret, looking for bulls out of our family/friends/work environment.

Have you thought about approaching him to cuckold you? Have you spoke to your wife about him and your fantasy?

This is also a fantasy of mine and I also want to keep this private. I like the idea of a strong confident man that doesn't look at me or treat me like I am his equal. He takes my wife when he wants and treats me like the cuck I am.

Reactions: DeepDesire and cuck72
nerdyandwhite said:
Love the idea of a real bully of a stud fucking my wife. I had several bullies through school and would love to have someone like them take my wife. I currently have a boss who's a real jerk and who I would definitely classify as a bully but I'm constantly imagining him fucking my wife.
I use to have a asshole of a Boss too. Well he wasn't really an asshole , but none of us liked the guy. Never got respect because he was hired off the street from another company, and thought he knew our jobs, was doing these stupid things that just made it harder. He always was pissing us workers off, and I had a couple of arguments with him myself and was called into his office. Oh! I was so afraid I was going to loss my job, and of cause I had to apologize to him. I went home with a hard-on feeling so submissive.

Now that said, I happen to have lots of fantasies about being an old submissive clean up cuckold. And at lease a couple of times a week you can notice a nice bulge in my bosses dress pants, NO LIE! at lease I was looking at it. He always wore sport shirts with these dress pants, and even being a little loose fitting, I still noticed a kind of nice big bulge in his pants at times. I don't know why, because I would get so pissed, and wanted to call him such a " ignorant dumb ass " right to his face.

I started having that fantasy, that I called him that in front of others, and he called me to his office after hours to fire me. I would still go to work and almost everyday get so pissed at him for changing something, I would flip out and bitch, so would others. But at home I was masturbating thinking of him spanking my ass over his knees like a bad little boy, and him making me suck off that big bulging cock in his pants to keep my job. THEN! think he would want to meet me wife, tell her how disrespectful I am at work. That I am so close to being fired if I don't chill out. I still get hard picturing that jerk of a boss fucking my wife better then I ever could with his big cock, and making me lick up his slimy nasty boss cum.

This black bully guy I mentioned, WOW! if he was my boss, the submissive white faggot fantasies I could have. ****** to suck and swallow his cum, and eat his nasty black boss ass to keep my job. I do get hot headed, so I do end up thinking of being put in my place on my knees.

Last edited:
It is a huge humiliation to imagine your bully taking your wife. Sometimes you have to accept that the Alpha males will always take what they want from us Beta males.

Reactions: wmjacking
cuck72 said:
There is this black guy I work with who loves to give me shit, I stand up to him, but find myself going home and thinking of him cuckolding me. I even masturbate thinking of my wife loving his BBC. I don't really think of him as a Bully, he's just a little too cocky for me. I think of him being with my wife and me, and him getting all over my wife as I just watch like a little dick old cuckboy.
If he's single, you might consider inviting him over to your place for dinner. Then, after he's arrived, you could discover you're almost out of beer, and go out to buy some more at a liquor store — thereby leaving him and your wife alone together. Then, after you get back, notice how they seem to be progressing — i.e., whether they're joking and laughing together.

Even if your wife does not suck his (presumably) big black cock that first evening, it would be a good first step toward her doing that during a later dinner invitation, or Saturday lunch invitation. As an excuse for inviting him again, you could mention your wife said she likes him and would like to have him back. Perhaps during his second dinner (or Saturday lunch) invitation, your wife.... with suitable encouragement from you, in advance... will suck his cock, then fuck him in her marital boudoir, while requiring you to sleep on the couch, or in an adjacent guest room (so you could hear everything clearly while beating your weenie).

I mean, hey — if he's someone you work with, there's no need to view him as a "bully." Just consider it natural to invite him over, and do so. He'll probably be pleasantly surprised. My guess is, he would probably accept.

Last edited:
Reactions: donaldelliott11
Custer Laststand said:
If he's single, you might consider inviting him over to your place for dinner. Then, after he's arrived, you could discover you're almost out of beer, and go out to buy some more at a liquor store — thereby leaving him and your wife alone together. Then, after you get back, notice how they seem to be progressing — i.e., whether they're joking and laughing together.

Even if your wife does not suck his (presumably) big black cock that first evening, it would be a good first step toward her doing that during a later dinner invitation, or Saturday lunch invitation. As an excuse for inviting him again, you could mention your wife said she likes him and would like to have him back. Perhaps during his second dinner (or Saturday lunch) invitation, your wife.... with suitable encouragement from you, in advance... will suck his cock, then fuck him in her marital boudoir, while requiring you to sleep on the couch, or in an adjacent guest room (so you could hear everything clearly while beating your weenie).

I mean, hey — if he's someone you work with, there's no need to view him as a "bully." Just consider it natural to invite him over, and do so. He'll probably be pleasantly surprised. My guess is, he would probably accept.
OH! that thought has crossed my mind a lot, and I masturbate hard. When I eat my wife I'm thinking that he's shoving my face into his slimy nasty cream pie. WOW! I see him at work and think, man if he ever knew my faggot cuckold thoughts. But being a loud cocky ass, I just know he would tell others and laugh about fucking my wife's old white cunt like a slut. That too gets me so excited, but it would be so embarrassing and humiliating at work. A specially if I did lick up , being a clean up cuckold for him, and he tells some other guys at work. I'm so hard right now thinking of it, the fantasy. But don't know how I would handle the reality of it, and if he told others.

I do have lots of submissive bi feelings, that lead to these fantasies. I see this black guy and probably think of his BBC a 100 times a day.

Reactions: wmjacking
cuck72 said:
....... I do have lots of submissive bi-feelings, that lead to these fantasies. I see this black guy and probably think of his BBC 100 times a day.
You might consider seeking a black lover for your white wife who is someone you don't work with, or otherwise know, by taking her to a mostly-black bar, suitably-dressed, then sitting separately while she talks with, and accepts drinks from, men who look like potential candidates. When she hooks up with one of them, she could excuse herself, go to the women's room, then use her cell phone to call you and tell you his name and where they're going....

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
im going to suggest a more conservative approach with the work bully bc 1)you don't seem to be great friends/someone you could trust 2)its a work relationship.
Maybe have a bbq or some other social event with a large group of co-workers and spouses and see if he/your wife show any interest in each other. proceed from there. or more likely, things may happen on their own.
remember, outside of this forum, the cuck scene is far from normalized and is still a fetish that not everyone is going to get.

Reactions: firedogg81, lnohhnvm and SquirmingSub
anitahubby said:
Like a fantasy is great. But become real also can be dangerous, at least for us. If you don't care everybody knows about your cuckold status, it's ok. But in my case, we prefer to keep it in secret, looking for bulls out of our family/friends/work environment.
I'm with you , it's just so exciting thinking of these guys I know. I can't help seeing them, then thinking of them fucking my wife and turning her into a real cum dump slut. I think of her spreading her legs for all the guys I think about, that we both know. She would be such a ***** and the word would be out. I would be a laughed at cuckold. But of cause only in fantasy land.

Custer Laststand said:
You might consider seeking a black lover for your white wife who is someone you don't work with, or otherwise know, by taking her to a mostly-black bar, suitably-dressed, then sitting separately while she talks with, and accepts drinks from, men who look like potential candidates. When she hooks up with one of them, she could excuse herself, go to the women's room, then use her cell phone to call you and tell you his name and where they're going....

The first time we visited the US, my Mexican wife and I stopped in a Black bar and they didn't waste a minute coming over to us and flirting with my wife. there were a few standing at out table and the guy closeset to my wife took out his cock and offered it to her and she took it in her hands and then started sucking it. Before you know it, they had her stripped naked and sucking cocks while they stoood by our table, Then, they laid her up on a table and started fucking her and about ten guys later, they said thanks "Honky", your ***** wife is a good fuck, bring her by anytime she needs a good fucking. Taking your wife to a black bar is probably going to get her fucked.

Reactions: wmjacking, lnohhnvm, SquirmingSub and 2 others
old fred said:
The first time we visited the US, my Mexican wife and I stopped in a Black bar and they didn't waste a minute coming over to us and flirting with my wife.
Very good....
old fred said:
There were a few standing at out table, and the guy closest to my wife took out his cock and offered it to her.
Nice....
old fred said:
[My wife] took it in her hands, then started sucking it.
She responded appropriately (immediately).....
old fred said:
Before you know it, they had her stripped naked and sucking cocks while they stoood by our table, Then, they laid her up on a table and started fucking her. About ten guys later, they said: "Thanks honky, your ***** wife is a good fuck, bring her by anytime she needs a good fucking."

Taking your wife to a black bar is probably going to get her fucked.
Awright.... thanks for your experience-based good words of advice, Old Fred.

I have never really fantasized about having a bully take my current or prior wife although, what did happen in my past was an experience that I will NEVER forget. It was with a guy that I had been introduced to by a ex-girlfriend. This guy was a bit on the arrogant side, a bit overall confident, and always presented as an Alpha. Long story short, he has been with 1 prior girlfriend of mine, about 6 years later he fucked my than ex-wife while I watched, that same summer he also fucked my than girlfriend in a creative 4some (my ex-wife, my than girlfriend, him 'alpha' and myself as cleanup only)...

Fast Forward a Few Years - After I remarried, while this same man had made advances towards my than wife through the years, she had always brushed him off although after he and his than wife had divorced, he again approached my wife. This time instead of brushing him off, she made it clear to me that she was very intrigued by the fact this same man had been with 3 women from my past (he even married 2 of them) and she wanted to know if he was truly all that.!.!.! That was the begining of a creative journey.

Reactions: firedogg81, Subhubrandy and whitewife696969
This can only end up one way , the bully fucking your present wife and you cleaning him up, good luck

Reactions: cuckoldtw, Subhubrandy, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
old fred said:
This can only end up one way , the bully fucking your present wife and you cleaning him up, good luck

O he has approached her although she has not gone there as of yet...

Has anyone else actually done this?

nerdyandwhite said:
I also had a boss and the same fantasy, we all couldn't stand the guy, Just some things he did that would piss you off. BUT! he also liked to show a big cock bulge in his pants, or at least I and I'm sure other seen it. So I didn't like the guy, but still was getting hard-ons after work picturing that fat bulge and thinking of him cuckolding me, even having me suck him off in front of my wife. I DID! have a few loud talks with him, and was sat down in his office, so I also had fantasies of doing what ever he needed to save my job.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
cuck72 said:
I also had a boss and the same fantasy, we all couldn't stand the guy, Just some things he did that would piss you off. BUT! he also liked to show a big cock bulge in his pants, or at least I and I'm sure other seen it. So I didn't like the guy, but still was getting hard-ons after work picturing that fat bulge and thinking of him cuckolding me, even having me suck him off in front of my wife. I DID! have a few loud talks with him, and was sat down in his office, so I also had fantasies of doing what ever he needed to save my job.

As a follow up to the experience that I posted about above; years after that experience, my than wife connected with my than boss. While my co-workers were aware that I was married, they did not know what my wife looked like. Before I knew that they were doing more than simply talking on occasion; when I come back from a job site, my coworkers were talking openly about a hot woman that come to pick up our boss for lunch. So as you can imagine, I was interested to see whom our boss had gone out with since he had been divorced and single for a while. It took me by surprise when I seen that it was actually my than wife. They kissed in the lobby before she went back to her car and he went into his office. Later that afternoon, he was talk to loud to some of the guys near by cube about this amazing woman that he had been dating although they had kissed and she had given him head in his office before; he had not yet hit a home run yet. Near the end of that work day, I received a message from my than wife, said that she wanted me to meet her after work (happy hour at a local sports bar near the office); she went on to say in the message that we needed to talk and she wanted to introduce me to the man that she wanted to be her next lover.

So that evening, we did meet for drinks and apps... She always knew that she could select her lovers and no matter what she would have the final say even if I disapproved. To gloss over it; during the talk it come up that that man was my than boss and that before anything could go any further, my boss wanted to here it from me, that I was good with them developing a more intimate relationship and it would not stop at simply recreational sex; it would be a full blown affair. He said for this to work out without any issues, I had to do the following (1) remove all images of my wife from my work space, (2) moving forward she would be his girlfriend and would be introduced as such at the work place and at professional socials. My than wife, affirmed at the meeting that this is what she wanted, so I went along with it.

<fast forward> I did remove all of her images from my work space and they did have an open intimate relationship, to the point were they acted like a couple, he would attend family events with her parents (my in-laws), she attended a more then a few business socials with him, over time she moved a good mount of clothing into his home as she split her time between our home and his house, the home they were sharing together. At his direction, she did cut me off from intercourse for a good bit of their relationship.

Some of our coworkers were taking about how our boss would have his girlfriend come to the office to give sex in his office and even in our conference room after hours. A coworker had caught and recoreded them on a hidden webcam that he had put into the conference room.

Reactions: mwdad, BigdaddyToronto, lnohhnvm and 3 others