• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy becomes reality :-)

• Thread starterTaffycuck
  • Start date

Taffycuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2011
Hi just wanted to share what's happened this weekend

Iv been dating a girl now for about 4 months and I let slip a few weeks ago that iv fantasised about watching her with a guy.
She didn't really react to this so thought nothing of it.
The Friday night she confessed that she's been sleeping with 3 other guys 1 of which is married
I was so jealous I nearly lost my temper but I was also more turned on than I have EVER been.

She has shown me pics of the guys and the same feelings where there

1 of the guys have agreed to come round so I can watch them and clean up afterwoods

I am so exited iv had a permanent boner since but can't seem to stop the jealous feeling ( does that get easier ?)

Anyway that's where I'm up to now. Will post an update when it happens :)

Has she been with you after one of her other boyfriends? Have you been getting well used pussy when you are going down on her or putting it in?? Tell us more.

I have moments of jealousy but to be honest they're usually only in the few seconds just after I've cum. The rest of the time, the whole thing is just a turn on for me.

Only you can know whether you are genuinely jealous, whether you want to go ahead with these things, whether you are happy with it all. This kind of lifestyle does not work for everybody.

Thanks for your comments guys definatley gives me food for thought :)

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

I'm curious how old are the both of you? Are you both in younger?

And I'm not trying to be rude here but because you have been dating are you sure you are the primary love interest of hers, at least emotionally? Assuming you are, do you (either know or think) you are her primary lover or does she get more physical attention from another guy? Also are you seeing anyone else? Or did you assume you were monogamous?

I must say I envy your position. I can tell you what I would do, which would be to get a three-way going, or to watch her with another guy.

I was in a similar position as you were in my past once, although my girlfriend was only with one other guy I wish I had offered to watch her have sex with him than to do what I did, which was to get too jealous.

Good question vladdy
As far as I'm concerned I'm the principle ( well hope so ) and no I am not seeing anyone else she said I'm not allowed to :)
One of her lovers has asked her to stop trimming down below she has agreed that's when he will fuck her next.
I am trying to get past the jealousy and have to admit the excitement is the stronger feeling :)

I have now eaten my own creampie out of her while she was telling me how he had fucked her I was so turned on it was unreal.
Fingers crossed it won't be long till I get to eat one of her lovers

Of course I will update you when and if that happens but it's almost definatly a when :)

HAPPYNEWYEAR

Just had the best new year ever :)

We went out for lunch had a few drinks and she said about 6 o'clock she was going to see a friend for an hour and said I'll see u at home by 10 o'clock. There was no sign by 11.30 and just when my mind starting wandering 11:50 the door went and she came in with three guys. She then said quite masterfully this is what you want yeah ?

I was a little quiet and said yeah she then brought them into the living room they had pitched in for a bottle of jack for me ( thanks guys )
She then took her clothes off and stood there naked and said to me are you nervous ( I was ) and nodded yes. She then said tough watch this. She took 2 of them out of their trousers and stated sucking them and she ordered me to suck the 3rd which I did needless to say all three fucked her and cum all over her and I had to lick it all off her my jealousy has gone.

Happy new year xxx

Users who are viewing this thread