• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy of sharing my gf

• Thread starterbammmmmm
  • Start date

bammmmmm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2010
for the past 2-3 years I've always got REALLY turned on by the thought of watching my gf have sex with another man. We've spoken and has always said she would do it for me but............Ive not bult up the courage of actually organising it.

She tells me stories of a guy who really likes her at work and how he flirts...I got her one day to dress up really slutty to work...she told me how much more guys looked at her, I get so horny over this...

Anyway heres is a photo of her

Does anyone want me to send her unwashed panties, in return I want photos back of you wanking off in them

That's a lovely photo (if a little small). Looks like she is posed perfectly for me ;)

I'm sure she will attract a LOT of attention from the male workers, and it probably wouldn't take much encouragement on her part for the attention to become a little more 'physical'.

Let us know how you get on and POST MORE PICTURES - that is 'sharing' her... with all of us :D

Beautiful. Fishnet body stocking. One of the most sensual outfits know to man - everything covered, but EVERYTHING on display.

Do you like the idea of her obeying an 'older guy'? I'm sure she would work for me VERY well :D

I got my wife to do it many times for me. I have got some good tips for you. Contact me.

Thanks for the comments guys.......how can I experience the feeling you get when watching your partner get it on with another man without actually doing it....a taster if you will???

Also she is 23 and Im 26

Beautiful GF you have. I suggest encouraging your GF to flirt with the stud from work, sooner or later he will ask her for a date - she could then say yes, and the rest will take care of itself! Good luck.

Wow she is absolutely gorgeous. Hope to see more!

If I ask her if I can watch her with another will she think im odd- i think so, how can i get around this?

nice

Good Looking g/f, i too love my wife to flirt with guys, it makes my cock rage. She loves to come home and tell me stories about her flirting and how wet it makes her. So far its just been a fantasy, but she plays the role of a slut wife who likes cock on the side, she knows how it turns me on and our bedroom play always incorporates her telling me all about her episodes in work, and how she makes alot of cocks rise during the day. While she strokes me in the bedroom, she always whyspers in my ear with the usual questions such as.....you like me to fuck other guys dont you honey? Do you like me to bring you home their sticky stuff? She will then finger herself and bring it to my nose and mouth and say, Can you smell him honey? Do you want to taste his cum? God his cock was so big honey, do you want me to bring him home some nite so we can share it? anyway you get the idea of what we do...dont know if it will ever really happen but just remember, once you live aout a fantasy, it stops being a fantasy..........

Very good answer, thank you

We too have done this kind of roleplaying, she acts like she wants to do it in front of me and makes up stories of flirting with guys when she is out and about but afterwards we both say o its just a fantasy, I think she would think I was strange if I said otherwise but like you say.......once you live out a fantasy, it stops being a fantasy just it turns me on so much the thought of it

bammmmmm said:
Im not sure how I will feel after tho.........
........If I ask her if I can watch her with another will she think im odd- i think so, how can i get around this?

You're both still young. My (non-professional) advice would be to start with fantasy and see how that makes you feel without another 'body' being involved.

Start small even with the fantasies. No fucking to begin with. Have a read and 'bail out' wherever you want - and think about how your body is reacting as you read. How about......

... looking at those lovely photos you have shared and thinking of her dressed like that on her knees in front of me. You're sitting to one side watching.

Her hands on the sides of my legs as she kisses from one side to the other up my legs until she kisses the bulge in my trousers.

Those pretty eyes look up at me, and when I nod she unbuckles my belt, unzips me, and pulls my trousers down for me to step out of. Leaving me standing in my underwear which is under serious strain.

Again, from the knee level, she kisses her way up my legs - you can see her tongue darting out to give little licks as she goes. A rub of her lips back and forth on the covered tube of flesh, then a final kiss on the head.

She glances over at you to see your reaction, then looks back into my eyes and says, "Please???".

Again, I nod.

Her fingers find the elastic at the sides of my hips and slowly draws them down, letting my decent (average) sized cock bounce free above my hairy balls.

After I step out of these, and slip my shirt off over my head, she starts for a third time kissing up my legs - sloooooowly. As she works higher, her small hands slide round to cup my butt-cheeks as her tongue teases higher and higher up my inner thighs.

Then, after kissing my balls, she licks each nut individually and works all across my ball-sack. Her fingers squeezing into my buttocks, and her eyes closed in pleasure. Her fishnet covered breasts press against my legs and stroke back and forwards allowing me to feel the stiffness of her nipples and her aroused state.

Finally, she puts delicate kisses in a line up the underside of my rock-hard cock from the base to the tip - and then, opening her mouth wide, she...

I'll leave it there - and see how you're feeling :D

Great role play :)

I know I would love it at the time of feeling horny but I think as soon as the moment has gone it would eat me up....maybe destroy our relationship

That's exactly what I suspect from what I've read from you Mate. Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders, and a good relationship between you. Don't do anything to endanger that.

She is beautiful though - so I've now got full rights to enjoy her in MY MIND in any way I want ;)

Haha you sure have, i could email you pics and maybe you could cumm over them and email them back

LOL - done that for some 'special' friends before. I'd ask what your lass thinks of the idea, but she's got her mouth full at the moment ;)

Lol, she'll think im odd

I guess its just a fantasy and I will never go through with it, I just wonder why the thought of watching a guy with a bigger cock take her from behind, pulling her hair as she moans whilst looking me in the eye turns me on sooooo much......

Is one moment of sexual pleasure worth jeopardizing 4 years

Users who are viewing this thread