• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fat horny bitch

• Thread starterfat white fuckhole
  • Start date

fat white fuckhole

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
Looking for single or married black men to use my holes for their pleasure. Gangbangs welcome. Must be D/D free and willing to fuck bare. WI/IL area. If not in my area, will visit u with help to pay for travel.

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
I woudl love to fuck you bare and full up taht nice tummy of you wiht my seed get at me baby new york blk male here get at me baby girl.. parot24@yahoo.com

I'm Randy a BM in Va Beach and I'd gladly pay for a weekend round trip if you're going to let me have all your holes??? Hit me back in interested

you are the one I want....I am in ft. wayne in and I love to go bare back..I am disease and drug free....send me an email to nasty.freak69@yahoo.com...hurry..i have a hard dick now...i will plug every hole you have..

fat white fuckhole said:
Looking for single or married black men to use my holes for their pleasure. Gangbangs welcome. Must be D/D free and willing to fuck bare. WI/IL area. If not in my area, will visit u with help to pay for travel.
whereabouts are you babe?

Users who are viewing this thread