• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

father and son tag wife

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
just back from holiday .we spend time beach pic somewere quiet .and settle down for some fun .
Helen dosnt like wearimg anything much on the beach but this one she had to wear bottoms well a piece of string .we had beem there a good while when a lad in his twentys started showing intrest .
So h started to give him a bit of a show pulling her botoms right up her cunt .and lying with her legs open when he was looking rubing oil on it and sliping a finger in now and then .
He came ouer after a good while to have a good look at some wet cunt lips .
Some chat and we were of to his room .
A quick shower and h was on the bed sucking his dick while i licked her very wet arse and fanny then up he got in behind her and started to fuck her .
Skinny lad with an average cock .banging away like a mad man .i was sat watching them when the door opened and in walked a bigman in his 50's .
He just stoped dead looked at me then them .then the lad saw him and nearly died pulled out nd started to apoligise to his dad .
H rolled on to her back and tryed to cover up .
The lad stood there cock standing up wet with h .with a look of shock on his face .when his dad stood looking at h covering her tits with her arms her wet fanny on full display .he looked at me and just dropped his shortr walked ouer to the bed and offered h his cock to suck .she did and he stuck a hand between her legs and pulled them apart then got in a 69 with her and started to fuck her face .
After a bit he sat back cock in hand .h rolled over and started to suck him again .he was trying to reach her arse but was a bit short .he told his son to fuck her .
He did back behind her his dad said do her up the shiter he looked at me and i just smiled
i got up moved them all got h on top of me she sat on me the son got up her arse .and dad got his cock back in her mouth .were i helped her suck it licking and sucking his balls .
We changed position over and over .that afternoon '
i even had my cock sucked by the dad with h sat on my face sucking off the lad .
It was a good afternoon .never asked there names and never saw them again .

For a father and son to fuck the same women, even in front of each other is not as unusual as most may think. My wife has told me about when she was between marriages that she fucked with a guy, then met his father and fucked with him too. When the son found-out, he was really upset to know that his Dad was getting some of what he thought was "his" pussy!

But, in more cases, it is the father who is fucking a woman, then decides to share her with his son. And sometimes it is very education for the son, to watch his father fuck a woman, then fuck her himself right afterward. Believe me, this has happened many more times than anyone imagines.

And, believe it or not, I have talked with men whose fathers let their sons fuck their own mothers! That may be hard for most of us to believe, but I have learned that there is nothing possible that has not been practiced by someone somewhere.

My first wife used to fuck a father and son together on a regular basis for a couple of years. She met them before she was with me and wasn't too open about it but I knew as soon as I saw them and her together. I did everything I could think of to encourage her to keep at it.

My first wife used to fuck a father and son together on a regular basis for a couple of years. She met them before she was with me and wasn't too open about it but I knew as soon as I saw them and her together. I did everything I could think of to encourage her to keep at it.

So, did your efforts succeed and did your wife go back to fucking her father and son lovers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back