• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

feeling guilty

• Thread startersmallandjealous1
  • Start date
sticky123 said:
I have had this dream/nightmare too in the dream I am powerless to stop them as they laugh at me.
Seek help.

haha. I'm only joking with you....or am I?

I never had a fantasy dream about white women:(

well you aren't white are you?

wm45 said:
Smallandjealous1. It's not Tina's problem to help us get involved. We have to deal with it and can't expect the fine white ladies like her and Teenslut and all the other hot white honeys toconcern themselves with our problem. We need to realize that they are the desires of every man leaving them with the choice of picking the best mates that can fulfill theirs burning sexual lust.

Surely small, you most have noticed the way the black bulls have bullied us to the side and taken over in sports and it was just a mater of time before we were headed to take a back seat to them with the prettiest white females.

For us white males the best thing is to selt aside and evny the superior black men and observe the way they control the hot young white females. When we see a sweet white foxx with a dark african buck try to store the image of them in your mind and use that when your get to you bed alone with you hand and your pale little and weak friend.

You are aware that most white guys don't have the tiny peckers that a lot of you guys posting here do, right? I am a quarter inch shy of ten inches myself. It isn't your race, you just have a tiny dick.. my condolences. On average black men have larger penises but not as big of a difference as you make out. I never understood the "superior race" people, its sort of disturbing really.

I log on this site for the slim pickings of dark beautiful women with luscious lips and real ass, so I guess I am not the typical member. At any rate i'm addicted to black pussy and the women I get it from often praise my dicks size, shape and feel. So I can't agree that "sweet white foxes" are the best females either, they can't make me cum the way my ebony princesses do. I don't even bother with white women, I go right for that sweet black ass. It is just too bad that there aren't many other members on this side of things, because finding good posts/links of hot black women and white men or even girl/girl is pretty rough.

Users who are viewing this thread