Female Ejaculation/ Pussy Squirting

• Thread startercum2please
  • Start date
From my posting
"Last was #8, he was patiently waiting his turn. He got on the bed between her legs and surprised everyone rather than enter her he dropped down and licked her dripping wet cum filled leaking pussy. He lapped it up as he reached his hand up to her and slid a finger in, then another, then a 3rd. The look on her face was indescribable. She had an orgasm, then another after he licked her and finger fucked her. Then he slowly slid his whole hand into her as she helped by spreading her legs wider and pulled her pussy lips open for him. When he had his entire hand in her he began slowing 'hand fucking' her. I'm not sure whether she had several orgasms in a row or just one long orgasm. When he pulled his hand out she was a sloppy wet mess more than I had ever seen before sans the bartender. I think she actually squirted her own juices. He entered her gaping very wet pussy. She told him to fuck her hard and fast. He did as he was told, they orgasmed together."

Reactions: Umanual
cum2please said:
Starting with the first woman I made cum in this manner [i.e., with female ejaculation a.k.a. squirting], to the woman I am currently with, all of them went slap fucking crazy over me!
Excellent! Although this post dates from 2009, I hope you've been keeping up your good work :p !

Umanual said:
Over many years and quite a few partners, in my experience I have been with two Gals that squirt from penetration and thrusting derived pleasure. These gals really squirted. My wife Leaks/oozes/gushes during the same deep steady penetration thrusting, each time she orgasm's there is a release of delicious juice in her vagina, silky smooth clear and viscous, great lube for continued action, ...and I really enjoy wet sex.
Great! It sounds like you're doing well with your wife :).
Umanual said:
That being said, when my wife has sex with her BF she can squirt. The difference from her perspective is, her BF's hard cock curves up, he is a pinch longer than me, about the same girth, but that upward curve scores a direct hit on her G spot, ...she cums hard and squirts when her BF fucks her. One of my shortcomings, I suppose. Her squirting is more like an ejaculation that is a thinner fluid than the viscous fluid from my action. Part of the reason she likes sex better with her BF than her husband.
Better still ! Your hotwife is obviously a sexually well-satisfied woman :p.

Those interested in the phenomena of female ejaculation might order and read:

Sundahl, Deborah, 2003, Female Ejaculation & The G-Spot (Hunter House Publishers, 217 pp., softcover).

A VHS video tape is also available (or used to be available) on this subject, by the same author. It's probably also available in DVD form. It is:

"How to Female Ejaculate: All women have the anatomy to ejaculate!" (The VHS tape cassette itself is titled, "How to Female Ejaculate, Find Your G-Spot") By Deborah Sundahl, with Dr. Carol Queen and Baja.

It's happened to me. And, any of y'all around the Raleigh are now who I'm talking about, haha.

And, for those interested in female ejaculation and, perhaps, in alternative ways of pleasuring your wife, LTR partner, or woman friend, now that many of us are subject to "stay at home or leave home only for essentials" orders during the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic:

A good video of a woman riding a man's face (i.e., queening him) until she female ejaculates during orgasm, twice, near the end of the video, can be found here:

https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph...orgasm-until-i-squirt-twice-all-over-his-face

(or enter "Thumbzilla: incredible facesitting orgasm until I squirt twice all over his face" [without quotes] in your preferred search engine).

Custer Laststand said:
And, for those interested in female ejaculation and, perhaps, in alternative ways of pleasuring your wife, LTR partner, or woman friend, now that many of us are subject to "stay at home or leave home only for essentials" orders during the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic:

A good video of a woman riding a man's face (i.e., queening him) until she female ejaculates during orgasm, twice, near the end of the video, can be found here:

https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph...orgasm-until-i-squirt-twice-all-over-his-face

(or enter "Thumbzilla: incredible facesitting orgasm until I squirt twice all over his face" [without quotes] in your preferred search engine).

Hot video Custer, thanks for posting.

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
If I get done right I squirt hard and it’s a lot. Science articles say it’s pee and maybe it is, but I have went to the bathroom and peed right before sex and have shot a quart of fluid all over the place anyway not 5 minutes later. So I’m not sure. The pic was on the kitchen island from two fingers in my pussy and a mouth on my clit.

View attachment 1274601 View attachment 1274602 View attachment 1274603
i would play with you all day and night

And, it might be TMI in this post, but whatever.... But as part of our D/s thing I actually do pee in my husbands mouth fairly regularly. And he gets a mouthful of me squirting pretty regularly and he says they taste completely different. So I’m wondering if these “scientists” just can’t make a woman squirt is all. Lol

Reactions: Silkenboy, Charliescuck and Custer Laststand
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
..... But, as part of our D/s [marriage,] I actually do pee in my husband's mouth fairly regularly.
Excellent. It's important for a dominant woman to pee regularly in her submissive husband's mouth. Human urine is sterile, so it doesn't cause him any harm.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
And he gets a mouthful of me squirting pretty regularly and he says they taste completely different.
Also excellent. As they should. Urine and female ejaculate are not the same thing at all.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
So I’m wondering if these “scientists” just can’t make a woman squirt at all.
That seems more than likely.

Reactions: Silkenboy
For me, with my tiny Asian fiancee, it doesn't happen that often via intercourse, when it does she is always lay face down with pillow or sex wedge under her pelvis, but if I'm going down on her and use my fingers then tbh it happens quite a lot.... Not always the big gush (although it does sometimes) but more like droplets showering us both!!

I'm not really fussed on the wee/ejaculate debate as it wouldn't put me off at all if it was just pure piss coming out and hitting me in the face I'd still absolutely love it because I know she's enjoying it!!

Reactions: hikawade and Custer Laststand
I've been very successful in making women squirt. I find that almost every woman can.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and ConroeHairyHotwife
cum2please said:
I was curious to know how many here have ever experienced this, and would like to hear stories or opinions from both men and women who have encountered this extraordinary phenomenon.
Me, personally, I have had 5 different lovers in my lifetime to do so while engaged in sexual entercouse. The first time it occurred, I was amazed at the size of the wet spot left in the aftermath, and originally thought she had lost control of her bladder and pissed while receiving a thorough black beating. Maybe some of you devout dark cavern members have read "Leilani My Hawaain Lei" located in the xxx stories forum???
I didn't know it makes the ladies feel, but in my opinion, if you can make a woman cum this hard, you own her (or maybe visa versa).
Starting with the first woman I made cum in this manner, to the woman I amcurrently with, all of them went slap fucking crazy over me!
One was so jealous over me I couldn't hardly go anwhere because she was so scared that I was about to give this good dick away to someone else!
Before I go reminiscing and tooting my own horn, I'd like toget some feedbak from you all first. And if the discourse contained within this thread goes well enough, I just may post pix of the evidence.
I have given head to literally dozens of women in my lifetime and the first time a woman squirted in my mouth I was shocked and then totally into it. I had been a FWB with this woman off an on for years and she never squirted. I moved to a different state but we kept in touch. She came to my town for a weekend visit and we went right to bed that first afternoon and as I was giving her head, she tightened up, straightened her legs and moaned loudly and she just gushed in my mouth. I was shocked as it had never happened before with her or anyone. I was in my 40's by this time. I pulled my face back and she continued to squirt a gusher on my face. I went back down and got a vacuum grip and drank and drank and drank her juice. It was definitely not urine, it was almost tasteless and had a little slickness to it. It was wonderful and I couldn't get enough. We never talked about it, I just went down on her even in the middle of the night while she was asleep hoping to get more. I still remember it so vividly and would love it again but she went home, got married again and we have not seen each other since.

I was in a threesome with a male friend and this 20 year old slut we knew and she was a squirter too. She squirted from head, fingers and cock. We talked about it because she was embarrassed at first. We both told her we loved it and we did. We practically pushed each other out of the way to get more of her juice. My couch was soaked when we got done. If she wasn't so young I would have wanted a relationship with her. She was a total slut and was proud of it and her squirting was just a bonus. Her now husband is a lucky bastard and I understand he loves being her cuckold.

So squirting does exist but I think it's rare. I know some women who pee when having a good orgasm with a full bladder but it is definitely urine, not squirt juice. It's not the same, but I love that too. I adore pussy.

Reactions: leahswannabe and Custer Laststand
We've all seen in person and on video men who shoot and those who dribble when they ejaculate, and the same goes for women. For men ejaculate is quite different from urine. For women there is no clearly visible difference, perhaps at times color. And I can't imagine anyone in the middle of her 'squirt' to run and grab a container for collection and subsequent lab analysis.

So we must use our powers of deduction to determine if a women is actually squirting or urinating.

Once when I was laying on my back my head towards the headboard my wife was straddled over my face holding on to the headboard as I gave her head riding my face. Then during her 1st orgasm (she is multi-orgasmic) I experienced a mouthful of liquid. Though I don't know what urine tastes like I do know the smell and this definitely didn't smell like urine.

In the past when she'd get naturally wet, there were times during orgasm that she'd get sopping wet so much so it'd soak the bed sheets.

So I'd say these were times that she ejaculated, the dribble kind not the shooting kind.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My wife's ex makes her squirt everytime they get together.

• Wow
Reactions: Silkenboy and Oldmanbub
metalma said:
My wife's ex makes her squirt everytime they get together.
I'd like to hear the rest of that story.

2wheel said:
We've all seen in person and on video men who shoot and those who dribble when they ejaculate, and the same goes for women.
Ah.... an expert opinion (as male opinions go).
2wheel said:
For men, ejaculate is quite different from urine.
So you've noticed that. Very good, 2wheel. Are you a detective in your day job...?
2wheel said:
..... And I can't imagine anyone in the middle of her 'squirt' to run and grab a container for collection and subsequent lab analysis.
Hm.... well.... if a woman were a scientist — and there are plenty of women in the biological sciences, including, I'm sure, some who squirt during orgasm — she might do exactly that. But, I wouldn't want to accuse any woman of being a scientist, since scientists have been taking such a beating during the Trump administration. She might think I was attempting to destroy her reputation. Scientists are probably going around wearing disguises these days (face masks, for instance).
2wheel said:
So we must use our powers of deduction to determine if a women is actually squirting or urinating.
Sherlock Holmes would approve of your proposed strategy. I'm guessing you've read Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Complete Sherlock Holmes."
2wheel said:
Once I was laying on my back with my head toward the headboard and my wife was straddled over my face while holding on to the headboard, as I gave her head while she was riding my face, during her 1st orgasm (she is multi-orgasmic), I experienced a mouthful of liquid.
Good for your wife, and good for you. You gave her a female ejaculation.
2wheel said:
Though I don't know what urine tastes like, I do know the smell and this definitely didn't smell like urine.
Smell and taste are closely related. If it didn't smell like urine, it wasn't urine. Your wife gave you a mouthful of female ejaculate.
2wheel said:
In the past when she'd get naturally wet, there were times during orgasm that she'd get sopping wet so much so it'd soak the bed sheets.
Again, good for your wife. She soaked the sheets with female ejaculate.
2wheel said:
So I'd say these were times that she ejaculated, the dribble kind not the shooting kind.
Thank you, Mr. Holmes I mean 2wheel. You've astonished us with your powers of deduction.

Custer Laststand said:
Ah.... an expert opinion (as male opinions go).

So you've noticed that. Very good, 2wheel. Are you a detective in your day job...?

Hm.... well.... if a woman were a scientist — and there are plenty of women in the biological sciences, including, I'm sure, some who squirt during orgasm — she might do exactly that. But, I wouldn't want to accuse any woman of being a scientist, since scientists have been taking such a beating during the Trump administration. She might think I was attempting to destroy her reputation. Scientists are probably going around wearing disguises these days (face masks, for instance).

Sherlock Holmes would approve of your proposed strategy. I'm guessing you've read Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Complete Sherlock Holmes."

Good for your wife, and good for you. You gave her a female ejaculation.

Smell and taste are closely related. If it didn't smell like urine, it wasn't urine. Your wife gave you a mouthful of female ejaculate.

Again, good for your wife. She soaked the sheets with female ejaculate.

Thank you, Mr. Holmes I mean 2wheel. You've astonished us with your powers of deduction.
Glad to see you can parse my comments and your put sarcasm is on full display. One of the reasons many refrain from participating in discussions. Though I generally value your comments this is one of those times you have should kept your hands on your dick not your keyboard.

2wheel said:
Glad to see you can parse my comments and your sarcasm is on full display. One of the reasons many refrain from participating in discussions. Though I generally value your comments this is one of those times you have should kept your hands on your dick not your keyboard.
Sorry about that....

Umanual said:
Over many years and quite a few partners, in my experience I have been with two Gals that squirt from penetration and thrusting derived pleasure. These gals really squirted. My wife Leaks/oozes/gushes during the same deep steady penetration thrusting, each time she orgasm's there is a release of delicious juice in her vagina, silky smooth clear and viscous, great lube for continued action, ...and I really enjoy wet sex.

That being said when my wife has sex with her BF she can squirt, the difference from her perspective is that her BF's hard cock curves up, he is a pinch longer than me, about the same girth, but that upward curve scores a direct hit on her G spot, ...she cums hard and squirts when her BF fucks her... One of my shortcomings I suppose... Her squirting is more like an ejaculation that is a thinner fluid than the viscous fluid from my action. Part of the reason she likes sex better with her BF than her husband...
Well, if she's going to have a boyfriend don't you both want him to be better? I think that is the only way to go. A stud is a stud and a cuckold is a cuckold.