• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Female - New To This

• Thread starterRealCS
  • Start date

RealCS

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2010
Hi,

I'm 24, hot professional young woman, and have been living the lifestyle for about 2-3 years with my long term bf, who is now officially my sissy.

There's so much I need to let out, I don't know where to begin, and I'm a little scared to open up, because of my profession, but hopefully in time I could open up in this forum..

I know this is probably silly and I sound dumb, but this is the first time I discuss it.

IMG00070.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Thank you

Thank you for being you. I doubt anyone in this forum will think you are being dumb. Most of the folks in here simply adore women and dream of such a relationship.

There is nothing silly about your post at all

RealCS, it is natural to be reluctant to open up about our lifestyle, and that is why this forum is so beneficial, it gives us a chance to share and learn from each others. I am very happy to see another woman join and hopefully you will share your views and concerns with us. I do like you pic

Attachments

• Mimi27406.jpg
    Mimi27406.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture9.jpg
    Picture9.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 222
Thank You for the kind words.

I will be honest, I am what you call a hot young woman in general, so I know men adore me physically. It's just, for me it's as if I live two difference lives, since I have to be so professional on one end and be a complete sex freak on the other.

It's just a little weird speaking about it, since I haven't since we started doing this.

But this does seem like a great place and hopefully in time I can release all these feelings inside of me.

Thank You so much for the warm welcome :)

There is so much I want to ask, and release off my chest... I'm glad there's somewhere that I'm capable of doing it.

Thank you, I liked your pics too, very interesting ;)

Welcome

Welcome to the board "RealCS". I think you'll find that many of us here, both male and female, feel the same as you do about living two different lives. At times it can be very hard to keep the two separated:eek: Feel free to share your thoughts both in the posts and private messages if you feel better doing it that way.

PS, I agree, Great breasts:D

Welcome, I'm interested to hear about your experiences and your opinions.

Dear RealCS,

I think you will find an easy general acceptance in this forum as to your sex activities.
You will also find some helpful. non-judgmental advice about how to better enjoy your cuckolding activities.
Personally, I think your pic is way hot, and am eager to find out about your fun, sexy trysts.

Cheers, sweetie, and welcome! :confused:

Hi Ms. RealCS,

Thank you for your good and, indeed, somewhat inspiring post re. your inner and outer lives.

RealCS said:
I'm 24, a hot professional young woman, and have been living the lifestyle for about 2-3 years with my long term bf who is now officially my sissy.

Congratulations for your professional success and for your success in transforming your long-term boyfriend (officially, as you say) to your sissy. There seems to be increasing recognition of the desirability of this among women, and increasing acceptance among men who are submissive by nature (to women, if not to other men), as the percentage of women who earn more than their men and enjoy greater professional success and higher status continues to increase. See, for example*:

Assertive Women Feminized Men:
VoyForums: Independent Women of the 21st Century

Gender Role Reversal:
VoyForums: Gender Role Reversal

Feminization of Husbands by Wives:
Re: Good Steps to Feminize my husband? -- Gender Role Reversal

RealCS said:
There's so much I need to let out, I don't know where to begin, and I'm a little scared to open up, because of my profession, but hopefully in time I could open up in this forum...

I would hope so too, and encourage you to do so. You've made a good start.

RealCS said:
I know this is probably silly and I sound dumb, but this is the first time I've discussed it.

Not at all. Your post is definitely not "silly" and certainly does not sound "dumb." Rather, you sound like an intelligent professional woman who has made — and continues to make — reasonable and appropriate choices in order to accommodate your inner needs while also pursuing your profession and related social activities. Formally (so to speak) making your boyfriend your sissy also sounds rather bold and suggests self-confidence. These are qualities that will stand you in good stead in a professional sense. I would say you're on the right track.

RealCS said:
I will be honest, I am what you call a hot young woman.... men adore me physically.

Your photo makes it apparent that must be true. Thank you for posting it! What gorgeous breasts and nipples!

RealCS said:
It's just, for me it's as if I live two difference lives, since I have to be so professional on one end and be a complete sex freak on the other.

Hey, don't worry about it. One's sexuality, on a personal level, is often unrelated to one's professional interests. Our Judeo-Christian culture makes it difficult to be openly sexual, especially if one is a woman, and especially if one wants to be "taken seriously" by one's colleagues. Hence, the need to live two different lives. Obviously, to say you aren't alone would be a vast understatement.

RealCS said:
It's just a little weird speaking about it, since I haven't since we started doing this. But this does seem like a great place and hopefully in time I can release all these feelings inside of me.

I hope so too. If you do so I think you will find there are many who share your feelings, quite a few (although less) who have adapted to the demands of work, society and their inner needs by adopting relationships with "the opposite sex" of a similar nature, and also many who are very turned on by the idea of doing so even if their circumstances do not permit them to actually do so.

Welcome to the forum!

—Custer

* I cannot vouch for the truth of the postings in these forums (nor in this one), but the numbers of people who are talking about lifestyles more-or-less similar to yours seems to be increasing... or at least, that's my impression.

Hi! Welcome to our forum! I think you will find some wonderful advice if you ever need it here. There are some very intelligent and gifted members here from both sides of a cuckold relationship.

Custer is just one of them. I also love your pic and agree with what you say about you being hot. Good for you and I also would like to congratulate you on your professional success. You will find that you certainly aren't alone here.:)

Thank You everyone for the warm welcome and the compliments :)

First off, I would like to say, I don't judge anybody, therefore it is very welcoming to know that I won't be judged here, because some of the activities and actions that I've done and are doing are considered "extreme". That is a MAJOR relief off my chest...hehehe

Custer:
- Thank you for all the information, I will read those articles you posted up. I will take the time and write about my first experience, and that might clarify why I went down this road, I'm so happy to have been welcomed so warmly, I feel at ease and it makes it that much more comfortable to talk about it.

If anybody has questions, I'll be more then happy to reply also :)

Hello RealCS

Mercy, mercy please have MERCY on us. Men like you, is a vast understatement i feel. Just that one little peek of you has my levis very suddenly tight in the crotch.:D You now have my full attention and i for one would like to read and see more. MUCH MORE!!! Believe me you are something very special to the male race ;). Looking at that little snapshot i swear i can almost smell you:p. Believe me you have destroyed my composure and i wont be worth a diddle the remainder of this day. Other wise i am a total basket case and i THANK YOU for it. Now this is more than i have said on here in months, for what its worth? So hot young woman how about a photo of the legs if you wish. If you should do this and i dont reply it simply means that i did not survive the experience. You have a nice day and let some very lucky undeserving dude have some of you sweet pie. okdeacon said this to you:p

Someone has a piece of my sweet pie daily... although I like to call myself a Goddess and say no one is truly deserving of it, I like to say I pick the best lol... Sorry, another power trip of mine hehehehe, I swear I'm not like this usually, you all have me so giddy here. msg me with your email and I will send you a picture of my legs

Hi RealCS

I so appreciate your response on my thread "a different slant on tatto/branding etc. The information you gave about your feeling toward your sissy cuck, spoke volumes and is the type of information we need. Yes it is very hard for a hot woman to have respect for a cuckould sissy mate. That is why I have advocated A sissy cuck should always refer to the female as his mistress/domintrex

Attachments

• Bitch.jpg
    Bitch.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 355
Love the picture you posted, the way she's dragging that stud his dick, she seems like the type of wife that married for money hehehehe

I promise, I will take 20 minutes and type up our first encounter and you will see how from that point my feelings changed towards him.

It is one thing to be shared and your man still being a man, another to have a complete cuck at your mercy, there is no respect in that aspect of it. And yes, he calls me Mistress at all times and doesn't speak unless spoken to, and I mean that, or else he gets the back of my hand. ( now now, let's not jump on me and call that abuse now hehehe, just joking )

mimi27406 said:
I so appreciate your response on my thread "a different slant on tatto/branding etc. The information you gave about your feeling toward your sissy cuck, spoke volumes and is the type of information we need. Yes it is very hard for a hot woman to have respect for a cuckould sissy mate. That is why I have advocated A sissy cuck should always refer to the female as his mistress/domintrex

==============

bravo mimi
the sissy cuck ironically must be the toughest
of all cucks ............i never had the raw courage
to even dabble init ..........i bow to your superiority mimi:D

RealCS said:
Thank You everyone for the warm welcome and the compliments :)

You're more than welcome - you post some great photos.

RealCS said:
some of the activities and actions that I've done and are doing are considered "extreme". That is a MAJOR relief off my chest...hehehe

OK - this sounds promising..... and if I may say ---- what a lovely chest ;)

Hope you settle in quickly and enjoy the conversation from all sides of the lines.

Regards GM xx (<-- one for each nipple) :p

Thank You again GM...
I will settle quite quickly in here, years of holding back.... I'm going to erupt like a volcano... hehehe, sorry mental image lol

Users who are viewing this thread