• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fetishize my Asian wife and post racist comments please!

• Thread starterSoCalFreak
  • Start date

SoCalFreak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2019
Orange County, CA
Hello all! Although I am not racist, I get off hearing extremely racist comments about my wife (and racist comments about the guys fucking her) and also love when men fetishize my Asian wife. If you do not feel comfortable posting on this thread, please message me your comments. Nothing is off limits. The more racist, the better. The more dirty the Asian fetish comments, the better : )

Feel free to tribute the pics if you wish ; )

image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: WhiteOnInRice, toolman2c, monkeybrnz and 10 others
I'd bukkake that slut

Reactions: hikawade and SoCalFreak
Then have that slutty asian ***** filled up with cum from many pulsating cocks . One after another

Reactions: hikawade and SoCalFreak
liketowatchyourwife said:
Then have that slutty asian ***** filled up with cum from many pulsating cocks . One after another
Hot!

Makes my balls tingle.. lol. Her pussy looks sweet as fuck. I might even go down after she's filled

Reactions: SoCalFreak
Slutty asian *****...

Reactions: SoCalFreak
liketowatchyourwife said:
Makes my balls tingle.. lol. Her pussy looks sweet as fuck. I might even go down after she's filled
Nice!!!

Love to make some Blasian babies in that tight pussy. when im done she'll think your dick is as narrow as a chopstick.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and SoCalFreak
BigdaddyToronto said:
Love to make some Blasian babies in that tight pussy. when im done she'll think your dick is as narrow as a chopstick.
Very hot! Would you rip her pussy to shreds and fill her with cum?

SoCalFreak said:
Hello all! Although I am not racist, I get off hearing extremely racist comments about my wife (and racist comments about the guys fucking her) .........
Sorry. Can't say I'm big on racism.

The DNA of we Homo sapiens (a.k.a. humans) is almost identical world-wide. Differences in skin color are just minor evolutionary adaptations to differences in sunlight intensity — that is, adaptations that ensure adequate conversion of sunlight to vitamin D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asianhotwife, hairbear1954, Bibob and 1 other person
Actually want to join you. Also want mine degraded

Reactions: toolman2c and SoCalFreak
Simply put. Asian women serve one purpose. That is to drain the balls of men. Sure some have other uses and contribute much to society but even they serve the main purpose of pleasing alpha men. They are to be shared at will for men to use at their will.

Reactions: toolman2c, cuckhub, koji and 1 other person
I agree

Reactions: toolman2c and SoCalFreak
Pussy like this serves one purpose. ALpha pleasure. My wifes amazing snatch. It remains tight as a drum after many many years of use. Tell me that God had something else in mind here.

20161202_132904.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, toolman2c, hairbear1954 and 9 others
Though I don’t have images, my girl is really loose. She has admitted to at least 50

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, JeffCA and smallcockguy
Sissydad said:
Though I don’t have images, my girl is really loose. She has admitted to at least 50
She would be nice and snug for a real alpha. You would be amazed at how she can flex those vaginal wall muscles as she pulses in extacy for a real cock.

• Haha
Reactions: toolman2c, koji and SoCalFreak
Love all the racist comments, thank you!

Reactions: toolman2c and cuckhub

Users who are viewing this thread