• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fetishize my Asian wife and post racist comments please!

• Thread starterSoCalFreak
  • Start date
I would love to see that pussy pouring out cum after several hung men ejaculate huge loads inside her fertile womb. Her legs shaking in ectasy

Reactions: hikawade and SoCalFreak
fitasian said:
Pussy like this serves one purpose. ALpha pleasure. My wifes amazing snatch. It remains tight as a drum after many many years of use. Tell me that God had something else in mind here.

20161202_132904.jpg
God's idea is for the hubbies of asian women to ***** them out as shared playthings in bed :)

Reactions: toolman2c, SoCalFreak, cuckhub and 1 other person
koji said:
God's idea is for the hubbies of asian women to ***** them out as shared playthings in bed :)
I could not agree more:)

Reactions: hikawade, toolman2c and koji
fitasian said:
I could not agree more:)
Dropped you a PM! Speaking of which, i think the guys here gladly appreciate your open-mindedness to share your most intimate parts of your asian pet with us!

Reactions: toolman2c, SoCalFreak and prettynfitasian
Cum would be oozing out of her stretched holes after I make her fucky and sucky my big white cock. Then I would put her to work doing my laundry and cooking.

Reactions: hikawade and SoCalFreak
Hey sweetie you sucky fucky five dolla? You sucky long time?

Reactions: toolman2c, SoCalFreak and cuckhub
Would fuck her like a love my tuna, RAW. Make her drip all that soy sauce from her used oyster. I bet she can speak cocktenese

Reactions: hikawade, Focker, toolman2c and 1 other person
I love hot asian bitches.

1618704373353.png
1618704450417.png

fitasian said:
Simply put. Asian women serve one purpose. That is to drain the balls of men. Sure some have other uses and contribute much to society but even they serve the main purpose of pleasing alpha men. They are to be shared at will for men to use at their will.
very sexy slut asian wife

Reactions: SoCalFreak, cuckhub and prettynfitasian
She needs to get bred by a superior man

Reactions: hikawade, SoCalFreak and cuckhub
Sissydad said:
Though I don’t have images, my girl is really loose. She has admitted to at least 50
Glad you admitted this here. I know why she is.

Reactions: SoCalFreak and cuckhub
SoCalFreak said:
Hello all! Although I am not racist, I get off hearing extremely racist comments about my wife (and racist comments about the guys fucking her) and also love when men fetishize my Asian wife. If you do not feel comfortable posting on this thread, please message me your comments. Nothing is off limits. The more racist, the better. The more dirty the Asian fetish comments, the better : )

Feel free to tribute the pics if you wish ; )

image.jpeg image.jpeg
LBFMPR - Little brown fucking machine powered by rice.... I pay ten dollah! No moh! Bareback only in all three slitty gook holes...

Reactions: hairbear1954, SoCalFreak and cuckhub
fitasian said:
She would be nice and snug for a real alpha. You would be amazed at how she can flex those vaginal wall muscles as she pulses in extacy for a real cock.
I am sure sir, I am just a small cock but love the idea of her really being filled

liketowatchyourwife said:
I would love to see that pussy pouring out cum after several hung men ejaculate huge loads inside her fertile womb. Her legs shaking in ectasy
Very hot!!!

Reactions: cuckhub
cazzolatino said:
LBFMPR - Little brown fucking machine powered by rice.... I pay ten dollah! No moh! Bareback only in all three slitty gook holes...
Love it!!!!

cazzolatino said:
Hot!!!

Cumpleteyourwife said:
Would fuck her like a love my tuna, RAW. Make her drip all that soy sauce from her used oyster. I bet she can speak cocktenese
Hell yes!

koji said:
Dropped you a PM! Speaking of which, i think the guys here gladly appreciate your open-mindedness to share your most intimate parts of your asian pet with us!
Checking your PM now

Reactions: koji
alaskana said:
Cum would be oozing out of her stretched holes after I make her fucky and sucky my big white cock. Then I would put her to work doing my laundry and cooking.
Sooo hot!

Users who are viewing this thread