• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiancé and I decided a BBC to pop her cherry wedding night

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
countryjames said:
why would you want some one else pop her cherry thats special thats what linked me my wife
My wife started fucking my friends before we married and I had never fucked her. She was 3 weeks pregnant the day we wed. I think it was the hottest thing that we ever did. All the guys that she was fucking were all white, I only wish they were black.
Just my input and what the wife and I think

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, HrdRob, franklyhorny and 6 others
rwall said:
My wife started fucking my friends before we married and I had never fucked her. She was 3 weeks pregnant the day we wed. I think it was the hottest thing that we ever did. All the guys that she was fucking were all white, I only wish they were black.
Haters will always be haters, have a good day

Reactions: franklyhorny
fucked the avatar girl on her wedding day, was hot.

Reactions: hikawade, franklyhorny and Subsforfun
Amen to that... as long as everybody is happy...

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and rwall
rwall said:
so your wife started fucking your friends before we married& i had never fucked her. she was 3 weeks pregnant the day we wed. you think it was the hottest thing that we ever did. I wish that i had let my wife fuck other men before we get married& would had get pregnant by them . after we get married about 6 month to one year i let my wife fuck my younger brother one time thing. she was on birth control at the time he fuck her. now i wish at the time she would not been on birth control& got pregnant by my brother that would had been very hot of her getting pregnant by my brother but that never happen

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and rwall
Kudalskies said:
We talked about it and thought not only to be hot but special. She's truly fascinated with BBC though she never played with one, told me she did with a few white boys, went as far as ass fucked but pussy nothing ever went in it. saving it for Mr right. That we now know each other very well, I am legally a cuckold and she well enjoys dominating men, especially the man in her life we are perfect together. I had two virgins in my life so why not let her have her dream come true. She honestly asked me to ask this here and get others' opinions.

WElyRJyl.jpgHOuX85Wl.jpg
that is one great looking ass she has and a very fertile pussy to be introduced to a superior black cock .

Reactions: Rbm, hikawade and franklyhorny
Kudalskies said:
After 4 days of slowly and patiently trying... it's all done

Screenshot (324).png

Very hot and very sexy. I have always thought that if I get married a second time, it would be a requirement that we do a 3-some on the wedding night.

Reactions: hikawade and franklyhorny
Kudalskies said:
Ready to take a cock in her pussy for the first time...

20220906_164702.jpg
I like her inviting ass

Reactions: whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread