• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiancee doesn't feel sexy

Sounds like ur up for her playing. Maybe even being her cuck.
Have you told her u want it?
My advice is talk to her, tell her what u want. Set rules. She will be full of cum all the time if she accepts doing it.
I'd say she is going to be resistant to it to start. They tend to think u are trying to get rid of them when you say u want it. Once u show her u will love her no matter what she does then it's game on!

Sounds like ur up for her playing. Maybe even being her cuck.
Have you told her u want it?
My advice is talk to her, tell her what u want. Set rules. She will be full of cum all the time if she accepts doing it.
I'd say she is going to be resistant to it to start. They tend to think u are trying to get rid of them when you say u want it. Once u show her u will love her no matter what she does then it's game on!
Yes I've told her and we seriously discussed it but she got cold feet after talking with a few men and has been reserved talking about it since

Just set her down and tell her to explain what's going on in her mind with it. Reasure her that openness and honesty are most important part of a marriage.
If u love her than she can tell u anything and u can work threw it.
26 years of practice, and I'm sure the ones with much more will agree

Just set her down and tell her to explain what's going on in her mind with it. Reasure her that openness and honesty are most important part of a marriage.
If u love her than she can tell u anything and u can work threw it.
26 years of practice, and I'm sure the ones with much more will agree
I will give it a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back