• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiancee getting extra on the side...and I saw it all

K

keokuksuck

Hello all -
I've lurked for some time but never posted. The time has come - now that I actually have something to say!

I never would have considered myself a cuckold. My young (22) fiancee is incredibly hot, and I can't even tell you how great our sex life is. She's 5'2", thin and toned, blonde, 36B chest, and a hot, tight little pussy that won't quit. I've always been a jealous guy in the past, and I was initially when this happened, but I can't deny how much it turned me on, so I don't know what I am, really.

Mandy seems pretty conservative on the outside, but she's WILD in the bedroom. She loves to be submissive and "serve," and we've always entertained wild fantasies though it never went into "other guy" territory. So when we first started dating, there was a guy she was sort of seeing at the same time, and things never really went anywhere. Or so she said. I found out later (and she admitted to me when I confronted her) that they had fooled around - just a little, making out, that sort of thing, nothing sexual - and that she'd really wanted him but things had just never really panned out.

So the other day, on my way home from work, I get a text message from her - "You don't say. Hmmm. ;)" It didn't make any sense to me, so I texted back "what?" She immediately sent back, "sorry, honey - haha - that wasn't for you. Girl talk." I blew it off, got home, and all was normal. She had play practice that night (she's in college), and wouldn't be home until later.

So while she was taking a shower, that text was just irking me...it didn't seem right. So I did something bad and checked her phone. Sure enough - this guy, the one she'd been seeing who was also in the play - had texted her several times, and here was the exchange:

HIM: "going to prac tonight?"
HER: "yeah - you?"
HIM: "yep - wouldn't miss seeing your hot body lol"
HER: "nice try"
HIM: "I want to have mad hot sex with you you know that"
HER (to me, first, by mistake): "You don't say. Hmmm. ;)"
HIM: "I have keys to stage - :)"
HER: "See you tonight"

So I didn't say anything. Instead, I let her kiss me goodbye, let her leave, waited a while until I knew practice would be ending, and then I drove over to campus. I'm staff, so I have keys to several areas, fortunately the theater section among them.

I went inside, and made my way as carefully as I could to the stage - I didn't want to be seen by anyone who would think I was there to pick her up or something. I went into the orchestra pit, and up through a stage door. The whole area is divided up into sections that lead to other sections, and I was standing behind a curtained area that led down a long hallway but opened up into two dressing rooms. As I was peeking through, away from anyone but where maintenance people might be, I saw her go by, half-costumed, and I saw him in one of the dressing rooms. The last of the rest of the people were leaving, and they were there, not really talking, exchanging something every now and then, but for the most part, doing their thing. Then, as he was turning around, he stroked her ass with his hand.

She was like, hey, kinda flirty, and laughed. He walked past her to put something away and she asked him if the doors were locked. I heard him say, I got the keys, girl, I'm the key master, and he turned around and crossed the room again. He was facing her, leaning against the dressing table with the mirrors behind it, and she turned, went to put something in her purse, and he kinda caught her as she started to turn around again, pulled her up against him and kissed her. She didn't really struggle, but she didn't give in to his body until they kissed for a few seconds, and he slid his hand around to her ass, giving it a squeeze. I heard her moan and knew what was coming.

They leaned there for a few minutes just kissing, and before long, I could see him kinda pushing at her shoulders, horny college kid, and saw him fumbling with his belt. She went down on her knees and finished opening his pants. His cock tumbled out - a big one, probably a good 8 - and she put her hand around it, stroked it. I heard him say, "I remember that," and she laughed and put it in her mouth....

(Gotta run - at work - will post rest in a little bit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back