• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fiction

shortstop

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi,
I have only just joined this group but it seems to me that a lot of the stories are fiction rather than fact. Does anyone have some true experiences to tell? I have been married twice now and have been lucky enough for both wives to cuck me. My first wife didn't start untill we were in our thirties although I had often suggested she have a bigger cock. We lived at the time in an outback mining town where everyone knew everyone so it was a bit difficult. The town was full of single men in the dongas but if they came to our house and were seen visiting rumors flew. However she managed a few, including her boss who had her on the desk in the mine office. My new partner had already had a few big cocks including her husband so it was a bit easier and we got the ball rolling with newspaper ads. Sometimes she would go out which I enjoyed but would also meet at our place. She even went to a gang bang once and I filmed her take five men. I still wank to the dvd. Unfortunatly age has caught up with her and she feels she is no longer attractiv but I still keep trying and hoping. There is a group on Yahoo called Perth gang bangs. If you join you can find some pics there of her entitled"our gang bang" I've sent two pics and you can see why she cucks me and even at 60 is beautiful

Attachments

• chook for posting.jpg
    chook for posting.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 104
  • me for posting.jpg
    me for posting.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 74
Let me suggest that your own story sounds no more credible than most of the others.

The point is that whether completely factual or not, the writers of all these stories, including you and me, are very much into the need to share their wives' pussies with other men in some way, and if this gives them and the readers pleasure, then that is enough to justify what they write, regardless of whether or not they are completely true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back