Filipina/pinay slut wife

Pinaywifeforyou said:
Love seeing her pussy dripping with cum. Anyone want to add theirs?

32C2EE07-D057-42AD-B3ED-A97F2C0C8C57.jpeg
looks more than ready for several loads to drip out of that nice pussy

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino and Pinaywifeforyou
Damn. She is hot as hell. You guys ever encounter a Filipina hotwife in the wild? What makes them different from regular broads?

• Love
Reactions: Pinaywifeforyou
Any feet pics?

Reactions: HornyFilipino
Wow havent checked the thread in a while but happy to see you all still enjoying her. Keep it coming with what you would like to do with this naughty filipina wife.

4C33677A-2FCC-4E8F-B99F-DD5FD1E70087.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, TOUCHWOOD, throwback and 7 others
Pinaywifeforyou said:
Wow havent checked the thread in a while but happy to see you all still enjoying her. Keep it coming with what you would like to do with this naughty filipina wife.

4C33677A-2FCC-4E8F-B99F-DD5FD1E70087.jpeg
Oh my, if I could only get hard still. I would love lick her entire body starting at her incredible tits and work my way down to her ass and cunt. She is so sexy
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous creature.

ChestRockwell said:
I think we know I'd absolutely flood her with my HUGE cumloads
Thanks for the pic. A pussy looks the best with cum leaking out.

• Love
Reactions: Pinaywifeforyou and Lovasianladies
Do you guys think this filipina is one of the best on the boards?

F00017A7-6412-4C5A-90F9-454A8A60F13A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, jamessnrub, TOUCHWOOD and 10 others
Pinaywifeforyou said:

Hands down yes

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino, StetsonPersuasion, bullbwc and 1 other person
Pinaywifeforyou said:

fuck!

i'd leave her gasping for air, in a pile of sheets creased where she squeezed them for dear life, with a pussy full of warm cum. so fucking hot!

• Love
ChestRockwell said:
I think we know I'd absolutely flood her with my HUGE cumloads
awww i want fuck that filipina pussy to lets slit roast her

• Love
Ladiesfucker said:
Wow gorgeous but she is make for HardCore fucking session
Lovely tits. Thanks for the pic

• Love
Pinaywifeforyou said:

definitely a 3-hole girl. Great little body

• Love
coyoteviruss said:
Post more of her
Very nice. Great body. Very fuckable. Thanks for the pic.

• Love
My wife looks just like that naked, pm me if like WhatsApp or trade/Convo

Reactions: ChestRockwell
lknforfun said:
looks more than ready for several loads to drip out of that nice pussy
that yummy i want to lick her pussy with that creampie

One of my biggest fantasies for my wife is to invite several guys to a hotel for a private sex show but not allow any touching. Id have them stand around the bed as my wife teases them with her sexy body showing off her ass and spreading her pussy. I want to fuck her from behind as men put their hard cocks close to her face. Would love to watch how naughty she could be surrounded by some nice hung cocks especially as her face bounces into them as i fuck her. For sure she wouldnt be able to resist the temptation to start playing and sucking on a group of hard cocks

1AFABC04-DB18-4CE0-B6F5-E38C6EE6D02E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, peterrichter, TOUCHWOOD and 6 others
Pinaywifeforyou said:
One of my biggest fantasies for my wife is to invite several guys to a hotel for a private sex show but not allow any touching. Id have them stand around the bed as my wife teases them with her sexy body showing off her ass and spreading her pussy. I want to fuck her from behind as men put their hard cocks close to her face. Would love to watch how naughty she could be surrounded by some nice hung cocks especially as her face bounces into them as i fuck her. For sure she wouldnt be able to resist the temptation to start playing and sucking on a group of hard cocks

I'm ready invite me

Pinaywifeforyou said:

my filipina wife & i sometimes fantasize about a similar setup where we’re being watched by a group of hard horny men (girls are welcome too). masturbating as we fuck & then they cum all over her tits or her ass when they can’t hold it anymore. and she’ll often tease me saying she’s going to invite them to fuck her too. hot stuff!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: lknforfun, okcsoon, AsianWifeHubby and 2 others
Sorry for the low quality but hope you all will enjoy some pics of my slutty wife spreading and playing with her tight pussy.

32EC19F8-2672-4B15-BEAB-1F5163D4948C.jpeg 06824352-654F-42B5-8C06-0277C83F0A99.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: driverchiks, peterrichter, VeteranBull and 12 others