Finally Happened! Wife Is Officially A **********

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date

shellbeyourslut

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2016
wow wow and amazing. Long time fantasy finally came true tonight. My wife actually sold her pussy. To a co-worker of mine. It's so damn good. Hard to tell who is more turned on and thrilled. Her or me. Maybe him. Ha.

Reactions: cynful, SluttieWifie, PhilippinesFun and 15 others
Nice..What was the price. How was the experience, keep us updated.

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
My wife also lived out her fantasy as a one off..4 clients including a fat 60 y.o exec, who she said she actually enjoyed the most

Reactions: cynful, PhilippinesFun, Gaezel and 2 others
Maybe the experience counts

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
He had a massive cock and also it really gave her the experience she wanted to be used as a nasty ***** (albeit an expensive one -AUD$800 per hour)

Reactions: cynful, PhilippinesFun, Gaezel and 1 other person
who paid who?

Reactions: toolman2c
First client was 40 year business man from out of town, he fucked her at Intercontinental Syd.
2. Was the 60 year old - Four Seasons (i think)
3 & 4 were at a bucks/stag party in Rose Bay, Sydney.

All $800 an hour for uncovered BJ, kissing, fingering, oral, rimming (on her), covered sex (any position), CoF, CoB. Anal was on offer for $300 extra, no takers.

Reactions: BelgianSabine, cazzolatino, old fred and 2 others
Wow $800 its 65 euros in Europe :)

Reactions: purplejoys
To be fair, it was through a high ****** agency - not a brothel

Reactions: indiana hubby and toolman2c
seems reasonable for an ******

:)

481f6004e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, AstaSilva, Erinwhitemom and 2 others
I sold her cheap. 200 for two hours. I wanted him to keep coming back. He has already once. Even hotter the second time knowing that she was a good enough ***** for him to want to buy her pussy again.

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel, cazzolatino and 5 others
shellbeyourslut said:
wow wow and amazing. Long time fantasy finally came true tonight. My wife actually sold her pussy. To a co-worker of mine. It's so damn good. Hard to tell who is more turned on and thrilled. Her or me. Maybe him. Ha.
Well its hot, are you up to giving us some details? Enjoy her to the max. I guess that all of you are thrilled about the same. But I also guess that she is thrilled the most, as she should be. Also would you please describe her to us? okdeacon

Reactions: Gaezel and Imurbartender
samanddave said:
First client was 40 year business man from out of town, he fucked her at Intercontinental Syd.
2. Was the 60 year old - Four Seasons (i think)
3 & 4 were at a bucks/stag party in Rose Bay, Sydney.

All $800 an hour for uncovered BJ, kissing, fingering, oral, rimming (on her), covered sex (any position), CoF, CoB. Anal was on offer for $300 extra, no takers.

jrtemple said:
Wow $800 its 65 euros in Europe :)
I don't think so.

The current exchange rate is 1 Australian dollar = 0.67 Euros, so 800 Australian dollars = 536 Euros.

Or, 1 Australian dollar = 0.78 U.S. dollars, so 800 Australian dollars = 624 U.S. dollars.

Reactions: Gaezel and okdeacon
Custer Laststand said:
I don't think so.

The current exchange rate is 1 Australian dollar = 0.67 Euros, so 800 Australian dollars = 536 Euros.

Or, 1 Australian dollar = 0.78 U.S. dollars, so 800 Australian dollars = 624 U.S. dollars.

I think jrtemple who posted "Wow $800 its 65 euros in Europe :)" meant you can get sex for 65 euros in Europe. Like you can get pay for play sex in Philippines for 2000 pesos (AUD$50 or 35 euro)

Reactions: SamCG
As with all things you get what you pay or, sometimes less.

In one case you are paying for a professional who is doing this everyday. In the other you are paying for a wife who has not been sold that often.
If your objective is getting it cheap, stay away from the wife. If you want the fresh shit you gonna have to pay for it.

When i sell the wife I got $500 (USD) for one hour. I have a female friend who currently gets the same.

Reactions: cynful and purplejoys
I dance and am blow person at bachelor parties. Paid for party but 10-20 for bare bj. 50 for anal with condom. Luv. Mary

My wife has been having sex with other men for years, usually while I watch, but sometimes she has sex with other men alone. When our kids got old enough that hiding our fun became more difficult, we rented an apartment so that we would have a place to play away from home.

One night my wife Kate was out alone. She met some married guy in a bar and took him to the apartment where they had sex. The guy got up, dressed and left while Kate stayed in bed. When Kate was leaving the apartment, she found $300 on the counter. The guy obviously assumed she was a ******.

Kate told me about it when she got home. I told Kate that I thought it was hot that some guy thought my wife is a ****** and paid her. I suggested that if the guy calls for a date, to let him continue to think that she is a ******. The guy did call for a date and he did pay my wife again. In fact, that guy fucked my wife several times over the next year or so and paid her every time.

I think it is so hot that there is a guy in town who only knows my wife as a ****** he fucked.

Reactions: cynful, lnohhnvm, PhilippinesFun and 16 others
it would be even hotter if she gets forwarded to others because she fucks so well and soon 2-3 others book her as well...

Reactions: cynful, mwdad, Gaezel and 4 others
Hulk6666 said:
As with all things you get what you pay or, sometimes less.

In one case you are paying for a professional who is doing this everyday. In the other you are paying for a wife who has not been sold that often.
If your objective is getting it cheap, stay away from the wife. If you want the fresh shit you gonna have to pay for it.

When i sell the wife I got $500 (USD) for one hour. I have a female friend who currently gets the same.
500 USD is a good price. My latina wife went for 300 usd 1 hour in denmark. Including anal and blow without condom. Now she has turned 40 and can only charge up to 200 usd for 1 hour. She has now been a ********** for 6 years, but still a huge turn on:)

Reactions: cynful, Panawife, BigdaddyToronto and 3 others