Finally Happened! Wife Is Officially A **********

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date
Had some weird comments . But I am a woman

I am sorry that I misunderstood

Nccupleplay said:
Had some weird comments . But I am a woman
How did it all go for you? Was the party a success?

Last year a guy was chatting on Kik with me. I had talked the wife into giving him head b4. He wanted more. He mentioned he met some chick off a dating site and paid her for head. I jokingly said well the wife would do it for cash.
He asked if a friend could join. I agreed to it and said I'd set it all up. I talked her into meeting him after work one Monday night. Said he had a friend who was going to be there.
She met. Sucked them both off, on way out the door he slid the money in her pocket.
she didn't know what to think. I never told her the whole agreement. But it worked and I can kind of say she is a true *****!

Reactions: leahswannabe, charliebrown_69, h5t6ca and 1 other person
My wife does that from time to time . Its extra money, but she does not need them.
The most turn on is when she chooses two kind of clients.
First one is like some 25-year old looser Wants to loose his virginity
Second one are old guys. She often tells me how he had small dick, and she could not harden it, though she sucked him for a very Long time.

Reactions: cynful, shellbeyourslut, charliebrown_69 and 1 other person
SubUltimateCouple said:
My wife does that from time to time . Its extra money, but she does not need them.
The most turn on is when she chooses two kind of clients.
First one is like some 25-year old looser Wants to loose his virginity
Second one are old guys. She often tells me how he had small dick, and she could not harden it, though she sucked him for a very Long time.
Yes, amazing isn't it?! So fascinating to see all the different ways the different types of clients/experiences turn us on in unique ways.

Reactions: h5t6ca