• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

finally picture of my wife here

• Thread starterhardstylelover
  • Start date

hardstylelover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2014
whe had a long talk and a could finally put oictures here of here.. let me now what u think.. 8.jpg36.jpg

Reactions: Sauzmeister
Man, she is perfectly gorgeous. I LOVE her. would love to fuck her hard over and over again

:) you're lucky, she's absolutely stunning. Hope she'll let you post more after she realizes how much men love her lol.

thanks again hehe.. she nows men like here but some men give here the feeling being a slut and she hates that.. only a slut in the bedroom haha

Lol, well I'm only a dirty perv in the bedroom so it all works out! ;)

Wow, she is stunning!!! Hope to see many more of her...
A fantastic body and absolutely beautiful face!!!

she like something huge, fit shape?

hardstylelover said:
thanks hehe took me 2 weeks to talk here in to this..

And what kind of things she like it?

Maybe this kind of ?

Attachments

• attachment 3.jpg
    attachment 3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 153
  • attachment 2.jpg
    attachment 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 139
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 127
Wow, hope you share the comments, she is outstanding, looks like a model, a very sexy model at that. Hope this encourages her to be a little bolder.

Beautiful woman, take care of her needs.

Holy shit dude, she is absolutely stunning. Please for the love of god could we see more pics

That's your wife? I thought that was a super model. Beautiful woman. She's a keeper. WOW!

Wow hot stuff. It took me ages to persuade my wife to pose for me. Now she loves seeing the reaction to her pics.
Keep up the pics.

hardstylelover said:
thanks for the comments.. she liked it so much.. here are more 29.jpg30.jpg

Do you have some flirt story for us about her? for example you go out with her then when you go rest room she chat with an other guys or she go restroom and stay there longer

I would like to give her softyl this pleasure monster

Attachments

• 223_1000.jpg
    223_1000.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread