• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Financial Slavery cuckolding?

• Thread startersosniagara
  • Start date

sosniagara

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2007
Anyone else into this? Like either full out or having to work longer hours or pay for your wife and her lover to enjoy things etc?

I'm completely controlled by my black wifes white bull...as a black man it is an honor to be the property of a white master! She wants children by whites and I will work day and night to provide for them!

Very into this, an seeking a sub hubby for real financial use, humiliation and abuse, via email cam and messenger.

sosniagara said:
Anyone else into this? Like either full out or having to work longer hours or pay for your wife and her lover to enjoy things etc?

I wouldn't class it as financial slavery, but most of our spare money is spent on cuckolding-related items or things to satisfy Sarah's sex drive, i.e. sex toys, lingerie, holidays with wife's lovers, etc.

lukas22 said:
Very into this, an seeking a sub hubby for real financial use, humiliation and abuse, via email cam and messenger.

Wow, that's hot, I hope you find someone! I'm sort of sorry that I'm not available, start a thread about it if you do find someone!

aussie_minister said:
I wouldn't class it as financial slavery, but most of our spare money is spent on cuckolding-related items or things to satisfy Sarah's sex drive, i.e. sex toys, lingerie, holidays with wife's lovers, etc.

Hot! You should get into buying her and her bf other gifts!

The idea of a dominant, key holding wife whose role as such extends mainly to denying me access to my dick and having my paycheck deposited directly into her bank account, is certainly a hot fantasy. Particularly if she lived in the house with her bf where I would frugally occupy the most modest accommodation available between working 6 or 7 days to pay for it all. I think it would get old pretty fast if I was actually in that position though.

In reality I have always earned more than my wife, but mainly because I concentrated more on my career than she did. She definitely spends more than me but that’s because there’s not really much that I want (i.e. a box of beers and a packet of chips will do me fine for a Saturday night, never mind all the beauty treatments/products, cloths etc that she feels she needs). A couple of times her bf has borrowed my car, and the idea of him making me sign it over to him is hot, It wouldn’t actually happen though.

I guess the most practical hot idea would be like her making me pay a modest amount of money to be let out of my cb each time or something.

Two questions come to mind...

Sosniagara,

Is there a difference between this:

sosniagara said:

and being the mark in a con job? If so, what is it?

Lukas,

Is there a difference between this:

lukas22 said:
Very into this, am seeking a sub hubby for real financial use, humiliation and abuse, via email cam and messenger.

and being a con artist? If so, what is it?

Thanks in advance to both of you for enlightening the forum vis-a-vis the apparently-complex philosophical answers to these seemingly simple questions.

—Custer

Probably many people are "into this" in the sense that they get aroused by the idea. It's great as a fantasy, but how many would be able to cope with it in reality? It depends on the level though "financial slavery" sounds rather tough - spending some money on the lifestyle now and then sounds more fun.

shortly after my wife talked with me about wanting to hold a hung guy in her hand she talked to me about changes, there were many physical changes with her but some in attitude and financial. currently our cars and house are in her name and my paycheck gets direct deposited into her account. each week she gives me an allowance and i live off that.

chrisjohn said:
shortly after my wife talked with me about wanting to hold a hung guy in her hand she talked to me about changes, there were many physical changes with her but some in attitude and financial. currently our cars and house are in her name and my paycheck gets direct deposited into her account. each week she gives me an allowance and i live off that.

I approve of your arrangement.
Is the allowance enough for you?

i get $15 per week. if i need gas for the car i have to ask for it or if i need anything i have to ask for it.

I have paid for a room, bought a drink or two, but never supported a Bull.
If he wants my wife's pussy, fine. But no payment is going to be made by me for him fucking my wife.

The biggest rule of thumb...
Just don't do anything stupid... Don't throw your life away. Be accommodating, not stupid.

I don't want gifts from cucks, but gifts from the wives whose money was the cucks? No problem.

But it's whatever you are comfortable with. If you are comfortable signing everything over, then wow... just be careful.

chrisjohn said:
i get $15 per week. if i need gas for the car i have to ask for it or if i need anything i have to ask for it.

That's hot, and good! What do us cucks need our money for anyway?

I still operate the money my wife and I earn, mainly because she can't be bothered with the tedious business of paying bills etc.

I was thinking it would probably be a good idea for me to set up a ‘tribute payment’ to my wife’s bf, it would be a modest amount, and of course would not affect the amount of money that my wife is allowed to spend (which is as much as she wants). It may mean that I would have to go without my box of beers some weekends but I think this would be a small price to pay considering how happy he makes my wife. What do you guys think of this idea?

I wouldnt say I am into financial smlavery as such, but I do pay for my g/friends stays in hotels with her lovers, I buy her slutty clothes that she will wear around him and I have paid for her to go away for a short break with one of her bulls while I stayed at home, with my hand in my trousers!
My girl has also at times asked me to buy her bulls gifts (partly to do with humiliating me!), as I also present her bulls with gifts as thanks for keeping her satisfied.

i dont know if she does as part of this lifestyle or not, she may. i know she started to like controling things and this came up one day and the next week everything changed. it does make me feel weird at times when i never have money and my friends ask me why or at times when my wife goes out and buys her daughter a very expensive 40" flat screen tv like she did this last sunday, but just like all the changes you get used to it over time

i do sometimes do odd jobs for neighbors or others but that money goes to her, i dont get to keep it. i know it sounds weird but its just how things are with us

I'm single but I've done this before with single women and on one occasion for a couple. Kneeling down to hand over money to them.

It was a duel type thing where we were friends and hung out but that didn't stop them (until the bf wasn't comfortable with the dynamic) from using my fetish for their financial advantage.

One funny incident I remember was hanging out at their place having some drinks and watching TV. During a quiet period (they might have went to the kitchen to make a snack...can't remember) I grabbed the local paper and started checking the help wanted ads.

When she (I'll call her Jane...not her real name) came in she saw me reading through them and stood before me while I was sitting on her couch.

She asked why and I said that I was just curious to see what part time work was out there. Jane was surprised saying that I had never mentioned doing something like that before and asked what brought me to do so now?

Kinda embarrassed to say it outright I squirmed in my seat for a second or two while she was looking down on me and I finally clued in she was expecting an answer and wasn't going to let it go. I got it out by not saying anything by awkwardly smiling and looking down at her feet and looking up at her. It took me doing that twice (all in about 4 seconds mind you) before she clued in and she laughed slightly and a combined smile/smirk came across her face. I think she said something like "OK" in an amused and condescending way and then she walked back off into the kitchen.

I love the idea of my wife controling all the finances. We are to a point where she makes most of the financial decisions, but not everything is in her name, yet.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread