• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finding pics of a friend's wife

One of my employees showed my business partner a photo of my wife naked with her legs splayed wide.
The employee downloaded it from some site to which it was sent to by some guy
It appears she sent it to a few guys and one of them reposted it pretending to be her husband.

View attachment 1951972
she looks great spread in her heels.

One of my employees showed my business partner a photo of my wife naked with her legs splayed wide.
The employee downloaded it from some site to which it was sent to by some guy
It appears she sent it to a few guys and one of them reposted it pretending to be her husband.

View attachment 1951972
Excellent! I wonder how they managed to recognize her, by the way.
And you, did you take this photo?

Excellent! I wonder how they managed to recognize her, by the way.
And you, did you take this photo?
I humbly apologise, I inadvertently sent the wrong photo, this is the one I ment to send.
I hope you still enjoyed the other one, yes, I did take the photo.

JPG-0693.jpg

What’s the best site to look for pics, that you might find someone you know, or possibly your own wife’s pics? My wife has been sexting with several guys for a year now, would love to know if any of them has posted them online, but I wouldn’t know where to look.

I found a pic of my first wife having a great time with two guys taken just before we got together. I also found a woman who was working with my wife, wearing a see through baby doll negligee.
I forgot to add that I also found two pics of my sister, full frontal of her and an old BF at a nude beach with their hands all over each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back