• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finding pics of a friend's wife

Small world.......the pics I used to share found their way to some the County workers at my wifes job, made the rounds and caused problems. cleared up, and she still works there, but they were talking about letting her go. Secretly, I like that most of the men there have seen her

img (51).jpg

Small world.......the pics I used to share found their way to some the County workers at my wifes job, made the rounds and caused problems. cleared up, and she still works there, but they were talking about letting her go. Secretly, I like that most of the men there have seen her

img (51).jpg
Yeah that’s fucking hot. I wish the guys at my wife’s work will find her online gets my dick hard.!

Just as the title says, has anyone ever come across pics of someone's wife whom you know? I'm always on the lookout for pics of my friend's Asian wife but so far no luck. In case you're wondering, I'm not close enough to him to ask for pics of his wife.
I've left pics of ex out for different friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back