• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Post - 54 Year Old Wife

• Thread starternbs222
  • Start date
would love to see her pussy full of meat

sparks said:
would love to see her pussy full of meat

Me too. Black meat. Have been getting her to role play that too. last week, in role play, she let 4 black guys fuck her....$250 a time.

..hi....hott photos of your wife....i know, you know, all who see your post know that your sweet mature wife need big black cock on a very regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied....what say you ?

billnmary4blacks said:
..hi....hott photos of your wife....i know, you know, all who see your post know that your sweet mature wife need big black cock on a very regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied....what say you ?

Yes. Precisely. She should do it and be honored to offer her body that way.

I'd love to take your sexy mature wife to a black fraternity house and parade her naked in front of all those potent frat brothers.......

boxman84 said:
I'd love to take your sexy mature wife to a black fraternity house and parade her naked in front of all those potent frat brothers.......

Thank you. A great fantasy!

Yes I can just imagine the frat brothers taking turns with your wife. Passing her around the room, sucking her nice mature motherly tits, lapping at her hairy pussy, slapping her big white ass so it jiggles.............oh yeah, the possibilities!!

Charlieparker

No - Your Wife Looks Like A Good Juicy Fuck - That Seasoned Cunt Needs My Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In It Pounding It And Filling It Up With Huge Loads Of Nigger Cum And Seed While You Watch And Beat Your Meat. She Looks Like She Would Love To Such On A Big Black Cock. Does She Take Cock In Her Ass?

Charlie Parker said:
No - Your Wife Looks Like A Good Juicy Fuck - That Seasoned Cunt Needs My Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In It Pounding It And Filling It Up With Huge Loads Of Nigger Cum And Seed While You Watch And Beat Your Meat. She Looks Like She Would Love To Such On A Big Black Cock. Does She Take Cock In Her Ass?

No. Not yet. But, I understand that it would be expected.

she is in need of some real hard and deep fucking. and i have the black cock she needs

Users who are viewing this thread