• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first post

• Thread starterslutywife
  • Start date

slutywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2013
hi all,

its my first post so bear with me. my wife isnt a slutwife but she can be a slut. over the years she has done a few things that have impressed me and a few more that have shocked me!

a few of my favourites.

having lesbian sex sessions with her friend when they were in college.
flashing her tits to my friends in a hottub.
telling me how she fucked my friend before we met.
sucking me off outside with a group of lads watching.
fucking me the first time we met even though she was out with her boyfriend. she ended up back at mine letting me do her bareback and going home to him with a pussy full of cum.
proudly telling me when she fucked a lad at him one night that he wasnt the only one there!

if you want to know more about any of these or my wife so general just ask.

a few years back she was up for it anywhere. this particular night i persuaded her to follow me out of the pub and before long she was on her knees sucking like a pro. i looked up to see a group of 5 to 10 lads watching. i tapped her shoulder and she looked over at them, then up at me, smiled with my cock still in her month while popping both her tits out her top, im guessing to give them a bit more of a show. seconds after she took a mouthful of cum stands up and actually waves at them and walks back into the pub.

Users who are viewing this thread