• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time seeking feedback

• Thread starterLamont
  • Start date

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hello! I posted awhile back in the general forum about our modest beginnings. I thought I would post some photos of my wife. I do have some more from this particular night. I've obscured them just a bit due to privacy reasons. I will be showing my wife any of the comments posted here. I do think she'd appreciate your feedback. She isn't often thrilled with how she looks. Personally I think she looks fabulous, and i think I'm quite lucky to have her.

Tell me what you think and if you think she'd draw interest out and about! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 815
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,099
She is one hot lady . Just a shame it wasn't my cock she is sucking.

You can tell your wife that she is extremely beautiful and very sexy. I love her outfits and I am jealous of her incredible figure! I don't think my hormone treatments will get me anywhere close!

Lamont, your wife is very sexy and HOTT.. love the outfit and her sultry look.. where are you guys?

Hi

Lamont what a sweet baby she is the expression in the first pic is so inviting makes me want to fill her up

She's lovely :) Great figure, pretty face, and a liking for a cock in her mouth - what more could you want?

Tell her we want more pictures, and to stop hiding her boobs...

Thank you for your feedback so far! It has been great. I'll see what she says about not hiding her boobs greymaster, though I agree, there's nothing more I want than her ;)

Whaddaya mean...—? Your wife is *very* attractive. Nice plus....

Lamont,

Lamont said:
I will be showing my wife any of the comments posted here. I do think she'd appreciate your feedback. She isn't often thrilled with how she looks. ....

Say what!? Your wife is a beautiful woman. *Very* nice. Your judgment is correct.... you are, in fact, a fortunate man.

—Custer

you're a very lucky boy Lamont! I hope you worship her often and make her feel really adored :)

Thanks for the kind words! I've shown her your comments and she was quite pleased to see that her photos were looked upon favorably. She mentioned to me that the kind words make her feel more welcome to share more with the group. So we may get around to taking a few more in the next couple days.

While I can't promise she'll meet all requests, do you guys have any? I'll also have her hold up something unique just to assure everyone her pics aren't really off the net from somewhere. We are real ;)

Feedback

While I can't promise she'll meet all requests, do you guys have any? I'll also have her hold up something unique just to assure everyone her pics aren't really off the net from somewhere. We are real ;)[/QUOTE]

Let me add my vote to this thread, she is very hot. As for pics, anything she would like to share, perhaps show us a little more of that fine body with those legs spread

Ghillie

Lamont, I would love to see her totally Naked! Ask her to pose with her tits and pussy on full display. You can be sure a woman is really into what you are doing when she will strip and spread for the camera, knowing you will be showing the intimate places of her body to other men. Give us her lovely tits and pussy! Please!

:) Glad she's enjoying the comments - let's hope it encourages her to show off some more.

Lamont - did you get me PM :confused:

wow she is hot

A few new pics

I thought I'd post a few new photos that were taken this week. My wife took these for me as a nice little surprise. Although I took the photo of her on the computer. She was looking over some of the posts on this forum when I took it ;) Hope you like them. Positive feedback always welcome. By the way, she dyed her hair black about two weeks ago, which is something I had tried to get her to do for almost a year now! I think it looks awesome.

Attachments

• L1.jpg
    L1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 237
  • L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 205
  • L3.jpg
    L3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 179
  • L4.jpg
    L4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 244
  • L5.jpg
    L5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 343
What a beauty you've got there. [Hot nipple shot on the middle pic] ;)

Does she like all our comments on the forum?

Yes I do greymaster.

Welcome to the forum - your CUTE ;)

I think she finds the comments inspiring for sure. It just makes her want to take more lol. I won't spend any time complaining. That would be rude of me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread