First time u sucked cock?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
My first was my brothers , he was older , He gave me some mubo jumbo story and gave me some candy , I thought it was a good deal and i liked it , last one i sucked was craigslist or Locanto ,

torqeroll said:
My first was my brothers , he was older , He gave me some mubo jumbo story and gave me some candy , I thought it was a good deal and i liked it , last one i sucked was craigslist or Locanto ,
Interesting! I think a lot of guys suck dick

Rockford said:
Interesting! I think a lot of guys suck dick
They do but wont admit it

kort said:
it wasn't bad until he surprised me with a huge load in my mouth
Oh I find the load the best part of sucking a cock, it's a reward for doing a good job!

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and BILLD
avidcocklover said:
Oh I find the load the best part of sucking a cock, it's a reward for doing a good job!
The load is the best part. Also, continuing to suck on a cock after you swallow that load. Until it gets so sensitive that he has to pull his cock out of your mouth because he can't stand it.

Reactions: avidcocklover and ChillJaxGuy
big10incher said:
The load is the best part. Also, continuing to suck on a cock after you swallow that load. Until it gets so sensitive that he has to pull his cock out of your mouth because he can't stand it.
yes I love letting the cock soak in my mouth while I nurse and suckle on it and he feeds me his precious seed

Reactions: ckc