First time u sucked cock?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
I have very clear memories of this. I had been on a few websites such as Gaydar and Squirt for a while chatting but had never plucked up the courage to actually arrange a meet. I was chatting to a guy one morning (he was in his late 40s / early 50s) and in a moment of bravery, arranged to meet to suck him to completion - nothing expected in return. A little bit of wasteland / greenery about 2 minutes from my house was decided upon as a safe location and I got there around ten minutes early and wandered about keeping an eye open for the guy.
I wasn't waiting for long, I saw a car pull up in a layby just by the entrance to the field I was in and the guy got out, saw me straight away and walked towards me. I was so fucking nervous as he approached and nodded hello. He asked where was best and so we walked for a few yards towards some scrub and bushes. I pointed and asked "how's this" to which nodded in approval and, behind a bush within some long grass, I got on my knees. As he walked towards me, he was already undoing his fly and pulling out his semi. I opened wide and he put it straight in, no messing around. I felt it grow full on hard in my mouth and he immediately grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face pretty hard. He didn't last long - I expect he'd been edging for some time whilst we spoke online - but I definitely felt his thrusting get more urgent and rough. He muttered something like 'sorry, gonna cum' and a few seconds later, yanked my head so hard onto his cock that my first concern became trying not to choke - it was pretty much halfway down my throat. He was grunting and practically snarled as I felt wet heat in my throat and he emptied his bollocks into it.
He pulled back and zipped himself up, once again apologising for not lasting longer, then just walked off back to his car and fucked off leaving me to process what had been done to me. Admittedly, I did cough up most of his load and spat it on the floor but yknow...first time and all that. Still makes me horny thinking about it. I was due to go on holiday the next morning with my then gf and honestly, I wish I had told her about the encounter!

Reactions: 2wheel
I sucked my best friend back in the day! I have always wondered… do you think most guy suck a dick at some time in their life?

Reactions: Macdavis
HaveMyWife said:
I have very clear memories of this. I had been on a few websites such as Gaydar and Squirt for a while chatting but had never plucked up the courage to actually arrange a meet. I was chatting to a guy one morning (he was in his late 40s / early 50s) and in a moment of bravery, arranged to meet to suck him to completion - nothing expected in return. A little bit of wasteland / greenery about 2 minutes from my house was decided upon as a safe location and I got there around ten minutes early and wandered about keeping an eye open for the guy.
I wasn't waiting for long, I saw a car pull up in a layby just by the entrance to the field I was in and the guy got out, saw me straight away and walked towards me. I was so fucking nervous as he approached and nodded hello. He asked where was best and so we walked for a few yards towards some scrub and bushes. I pointed and asked "how's this" to which nodded in approval and, behind a bush within some long grass, I got on my knees. As he walked towards me, he was already undoing his fly and pulling out his semi. I opened wide and he put it straight in, no messing around. I felt it grow full on hard in my mouth and he immediately grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face pretty hard. He didn't last long - I expect he'd been edging for some time whilst we spoke online - but I definitely felt his thrusting get more urgent and rough. He muttered something like 'sorry, gonna cum' and a few seconds later, yanked my head so hard onto his cock that my first concern became trying not to choke - it was pretty much halfway down my throat. He was grunting and practically snarled as I felt wet heat in my throat and he emptied his bollocks into it.
He pulled back and zipped himself up, once again apologising for not lasting longer, then just walked off back to his car and fucked off leaving me to process what had been done to me. Admittedly, I did cough up most of his load and spat it on the floor but yknow...first time and all that. Still makes me horny thinking about it. I was due to go on holiday the next morning with my then gf and honestly, I wish I had told her about the encounter!
Did you ever meat this guy again? As long as you both did what you did and knew the other was into it why wouldn't you

Reactions: HaveMyWife
Zima said:
Did you ever meat this guy again? As long as you both did what you did and knew the other was into it why wouldn't you
True, that makes sense

My friend and I used to camp out in our back yards. One night we were in our sleeping bags which we always zipped together making it a double. As I was sleeping I heard or felt him moving alot and I rolled over like I was asleep with my eyes barely open. I stayed like that and pretty soon I saw the bag moving where he was jerking his cock. I reached over and grabbed his cock and he jumped but I started jerking him and he seemed to like it. Pretty soon he grabbed my cock which was already hard from watching him. I was watching him looking at my face and I smiled at him. He leaned over and took my cock into his mouth, sucking me. I pulled him around so we were in the 69 position and I started sucking him too. Didn't last too long till I felt him tense up, throb and then he filled my mouth with his cum. When I calmed down, I laid on top of him fucking his mouth till I filled his belly with my cum. We both laid there for a minute and then we talked about how great felt to be sucked off. That went on all summer and the next till we got interested in girls. After that once or twice we'd suck each other off. It was toward the end of our senior year when one night as we were talking in the tent he mentioned his sister wanted to come spend the night with us. I said it wasn't a good idea but he convinced me it would be OK. But that's another story.

Reactions: 2wheel, BILLD and sissyjenny
Closeknit said:
My friend and I used to camp out in our back yards. One night we were in our sleeping bags which we always zipped together making it a double. As I was sleeping I heard or felt him moving alot and I rolled over like I was asleep with my eyes barely open. I stayed like that and pretty soon I saw the bag moving where he was jerking his cock. I reached over and grabbed his cock and he jumped but I started jerking him and he seemed to like it. Pretty soon he grabbed my cock which was already hard from watching him. I was watching him looking at my face and I smiled at him. He leaned over and took my cock into his mouth, sucking me. I pulled him around so we were in the 69 position and I started sucking him too. Didn't last too long till I felt him tense up, throb and then he filled my mouth with his cum. When I calmed down, I laid on top of him fucking his mouth till I filled his belly with my cum. We both laid there for a minute and then we talked about how great felt to be sucked off. That went on all summer and the next till we got interested in girls. After that once or twice we'd suck each other off. It was toward the end of our senior year when one night as we were talking in the tent he mentioned his sister wanted to come spend the night with us. I said it wasn't a good idea but he convinced me it would be OK. But that's another story.
What a tease! We all want another story.

I think there are a lot of “straight” guy who have sucked cock at some time in their lives!

Reactions: jayandkimberly and BILLD
My friend and I started playing around in high school also. We would look at his dad's magazines and started jerking each other off at some point. That turned into sucking his cock eventually. As we started dating girls and I eventually got married he was interested in my wife and I would suck him as he pretended I was her moaning her name sometimes.

Reactions: BILLD and sissyjenny
Rockford said:
I think a lot of guys suck dick around that time of life.
I did. I suck off a few guys around that time

Reactions: Macdavis
dbdan13 said:
I did. I suck off a few guys around that time
lol I thought I was the only one!

Rockford said:
That would be nice! You like to chat about it?
Oh yes I love to chat about it!

Rockford said:
lol I thought I was the only one!
😊. It’s easy way to get popular with a bunch of horny guys

Reactions: righty
jayandkimberly said:
My friend and I started playing around in high school also. We would look at his dad's magazines and started jerking each other off at some point. That turned into sucking his cock eventually. As we started dating girls and I eventually got married he was interested in my wife and I would suck him as he pretended I was her moaning her name sometimes.
I would love to do this to a guy while he was looking at pics of my wife and moaning her name.

Reactions: wmjacking and jayandkimberly
dbdan13 said:
😊. It’s easy way to get popular with a bunch of horny guys
I knew it was for girls. Does that make friends for guys too?

Yea, not some much openly but definitely after hours😊

But it’s handy to suck off someone you know. Makes you feel safer about putting your mouth on a cock. My high school friend who I used to blow and swallow asked me one time if he could bring a friend to a session. He told me the guy had a really thick cock and would cum plenty. I said okay because I never had a big one. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be his dad. He said he and his dad had been suck buddies for years. And that the reason he used to not cum much when I sucked him was because his dad had sucked him earlier that day.

Well I got down to business with dad’s flashlight sized cock and did my best. I must have done okay because before long he grabbed my head and started face fucking me. He was saying “suck my big dick boy”. He told me to take his hot load, and take it I did. My mouth was full and he told me don’t swallow yet. I waited and then his son came over and submissively got under me with his mouth upturned. Dad said feed him my load. So I dribbled the cum in his mouth slowly. He surprised me by chewing it down and then sticking his tongue in my mouth for any left overs. This made dad hot and he slapped our faces with his deflating member.

From then on my friend and I worked on his dad‘s dick 3-4 times a week. Sometimes we’d take turns sucking the big head and licking his low hanging balls. But when Dad came in either of our mouths we were always told to share and swallow.

Reactions: wmjacking and ckc
Zima said:
Once about a year later yeah. Again outdoors but a different location.

MatureHollyandCuck said:
It’s been a few years but I sucked a Gloryhole cock once. I found a local who had a private gloryhole setup in his home and he was always looking for cocksuckers to come over and service a few cocks from time to time. I found him from a swingers group my wife and I were part of when we lived in Little Rock. Here is the one of the cocks that I took care of one night

IMG_0364.jpeg
YUUUMMMMM

johnmasters said:
I was chatting with a guy on a Truth Dare website. He dared me to meet him. As part of the preparation he had me tuck the front of my underpants under my balls so that he could get to my cock easily. We met in a car park. I got into his car with him and he drove me to a secluded spot. He got me to open my pants and inspected my little cock. I was so nervous and excited and told him if he kept on touching me I would cum. He stoped, got his own cock out and ordered me to suck it. Without thinking, I went down on him and sucked until I felt his cock head expand and he came, shooting his load down my throat. I swallowed all of it. It was amazing. I didn't cum, was just so honoured to have satisfied him. I was in my 50's, he was in his 40's.
great story how yum

Very first was craigslist, had been thinking about it a lotttt so i met a much older guy (i was early 20s), he instructed me as it was my first time, i couldnt make him cum but he reciprocated and i lasted a minute, next wasn’t until about 3 years ago when i found grindr. Met several men/trans and got fucked by 2 and swallowed several more loads. Now i use sniffies and ive swallowed a couple loads from there

Reactions: torqeroll