• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time!! Were excited!

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Well!

My girlfriend (she's 23 & latina) Is going to fuck another man in 2 hours.
She msg'd me at work today and told me I don't get sex for 5 days and she's gonna go fuck another guy and Ive been nonstop hard.

Since this is the first real time, I don't know if she'll be taking any pics
but..I will update with any txt msg's she sends.

She's getting all ready right now.

We've been reading the site for 3 weeks, after I brought up the topic of cuckolding, were both so into it! I thank god we found this site, because I thought I was insane!!! I'm so glad I found her too!!

anywaze...were gonna get her on the pill this weekend , so she can enjoy some nice creampies...

anywaze..ill be on all night until she gets home with updates!!:D

mmm she looks fun...i also have a mexican wife..keep us update also could u please add me to ur friends list? what state are you in btw??

well, he cancelled but...we found a bull on craigslist!

she was so horny, and even though its late we threw an ad
on craigslist, this is who she chose!

she's there right now!

Hi hornygylatina
Buddy get used to cancellations when things are 'organized'. Try going out to some lively,yet semi-classy bars and let your sexy girl flirt 'gently' with a guy or two that you've seen..check him out first ('people-watching' style) and after an hour or so you should have a good idea of his personality. Best of luck pal,and have fun!

This is where i came in !!!

Are these types of ending contagious? Seems that they may be and i for one sure HOPE NOT. :confused: okdeacon

well the guy picked her up and they went to his house. he was a stud...but not in bed...he lasted 5 mins...blew his load on her stomach.....she was home 40 minutes later..

regardless of a weird first night...were gonna find a fulltime bull...someone with more stamina that's for sure!!!

Ah man -- sorry about that horngylatina, I know you were looking for a better ending, considering it was your first time. I hope that you find what you're looking for very soon, and that they both are you are very happy. Best of Luck

First time completed..congratulations cuckold!! Many more to come my friend,have fun!!

You know that the pill takes almost a month to be effective right? If you just got her on it, don't start the bareback just yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back