• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First writing attempt

• Thread starterScottneedsadvice
  • Start date
Excellent job Scott, I loved the story.

A good story. Do continue to write more like it

Thanks for the kind words. I submitted a new story today to the site. I will post the link when it is up.

I just submitted the second part of the kelly story. Will post the link once it is up.

New part is up

Thanks for the advice Grinch. This story was one I wanted to write from that perspective, but I think down the road I may let Kelly be more involved. Here is the second part. Hope to hear more comments.

My Wife Kelly Pt 2 - Sex Stories at DarkWanderer

Still good Scott, keep em coming!

Great stories scott!

Stevie B

I was enjoying your stories but then you stopped posting. Scott, is there more to come?

they were excellent spoze the author
ran outta gas

Hey Scott, really enjoyed your stories - you really ought to write some more along the same lines!

Any plans to?

I am not a happy camper

Scottneedsadvice said:
I'm just gonna say it out right. It pisses me off to no end when someone put so much effort into a story and then just drops it. On a better note, it's pretty obvious the main character, the guy will soon be a girl, too bad there's nothing left of his male sex organs to reconstruct a faux pussy. Oh well, he's got tits, wide hips, and is taking care of his wife's children b y her black lover. What a guy.

Scott, I liked Kelly & Jordan, but they both seem unfinished. Many people would not like your writing style; Bit like reporting in a rush, but that is Ok, because that is probably how a real cuck would narrate his experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread