• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Flashing BBC

• Thread starterphysical4u2003
  • Start date

physical4u2003

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2007
I was sitting in a local starbucks with my husband; we meet there after work about twice a week. On this particular day I had worn red thongs without any panty hose at the request of my husband and where was he anyway? He was running late so I was sitting by myself when I noticed this very good looking young black guy come in by himself. I'm in my early thirties and keep in shape by riding by bike and going to the gym.
I watched him walk by in his gym shorts and I could see his cock hanging. When he got to the counter he turned and glanced my way and I flashed him a big smile while at the same time I crossed my legs giving him a good look at my red panties. He smiled back and I purposefully looked down at his crotch thinking what in the hell am I doing? It may not have happened but it appeared that his cock kinda of jumped in his gym shorts. He glanced back several times while he was waiting for his coffe but I didn't have enough nerve to flash him again. When he walked by the stopped and asked me if I worked out at a certain gym near by...how did he know that? When I told him I did, he said he recognized me and that he worked out there as well.
Before anymore conversation could take place my husband came up and looked at me and at my new black friend like...what the hell is going on here, but he didn't say anything other then hello, sorry I'm late. I introduced hime to Billy, my new friend before Billy said he had to run. While my husband ordered our coffee I went to the rest room and slid my fingers down my wet slit! My pussy was wet from the excitement of flashing Billy. I composed myself and finished my coffee and left home with my husband while I was thinking I should know better than tempt a black man.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Later that night I was still aroused and needed a good fucking from my husband, who doesn't mind sharing his fantasy with me...which is him fucking me and my best girlfriend. I starte teasing him before he got in bed about his fantasy knowing good well that was sure to get me fucked.
Sure enough as he started fucking me he started talking about doing a threesom with Betty my friend. Normally I just let him ramble but tonight I asked him if he would really like a threesom and he just moaned and said yes baby you know I do.
Then I asked him if he would like to seem me getting fucked while I sucked his cock. This set him off because I have never talked like that while we were fucking. He started pumping me harder and told me how wet my pussy was.......if he only know what I was thinking! Then I said how would you like to see a black cock in my pussy? With that he started pumping and cumming at the same time..........I did too, as I thought about the young Starbucks bull fucking me with his big black cock.
He didn't say anything after the fucking session and I didn't bring it back up, I didn''t see any need to ruin a good fantasy fuck session.

Over the next several days I kept having naughty thoughts about fucking Billy's black cock while my husband watched. To help satisfy and to fuel my fantasy I decided to do a search on the internet about interracial sex.
I didn't need to look far, my husband had beat me to it, the last few days of search history were all bout white wives fucking big black cocks. It looked like I had invented a new fantasy for my husband. I visite a few of the sites and couldn't believe that a pussy, let a lone my pussy could accomodate some of the black cocks pounding the white women on those sites.
As I looked I put my hand down into my panties and rubbed my wet slit until I experienced a hard cum.
I made my mind up that I was going to give myself into a bbc!

Nice story so far, i'm anticipating on what happends in the next episode. Can't stop the inevitable, can you?

:p

Damn girl...don't stop the story now!

please continue

Really terrific story-telling, very subtle, you really capture the moment!

oh you must have pics to share with us...:)
Karla

I kept hoping I'd run into Billy again at the starbucks, and once I even didn't wear panties so I could tease him (I felt like such a slut all day!), but it didn't happen. The fantasies with my husband were getting hotter and hotter. In fact, I held back mentioning getting a bbc when we fucked just to see if he would bring it up. I let this happen a couple of times before I wanted him to understand just how serious my desire was becoming. The next time he was fucking me and while I imagined getting fucked by Billy, just before he started cumming I asked him when he was going to let me have a black cock in my white pussy. My husband just groaned and emptied his cum in by wet pussy. When he caught his breath he told me these were the best fuck sessions we had ever had. I agreed and starting thinking about how I was going to fuck Billy.

I decided to go the the gym on my day off from work, typically it's a once or twice a week thing later in the evening, but thought I would get it over with. It was over on the weight bench and I was struggling when someone stood over my head and grabbed the bar and helped me get it on the rack. I had to smile in spite of myself -and so did Billy! We made some small talk about working out, starbuck mocha, my favorite I told him - I like dark chocolate. I this might have embassed him but it made me feel bolder, an older women teasing a yound black man.
He asked if I needed any more help with my presses and as he helped me I kept looking up at his gym shorts hoping for a glimsp of my imagination. After the work out we got aquainted a little more and I learned he was working his way through school doing odd jobs around the area. That settled it in my mind, I asked Billy to come over Saturday (it was Wed) and I would find some odd jobs for him to do. I told him my husband would be glad to have some help around the house.

I thought Sat. would never arrive. My husband was still in an arousal state and I wanted to keep him that way so rather than have sex with him I just teased him by flashing my tits and making interracial hints. Seems like his cock stayed hard while I was waiting for Saturday. I busied myself by trimming my normally hairy bush and going to extral trouble shaving my lets so they would be smooth as silk ( damn, I get wet just writing this )! Just before we retired for bed on Friday night, I told my husband about Billy coming over to help him out. What! Oh I must have forgotten to mention it to you, you remember Billy, the black guy from starbucks? I thought he was going to jump me right there, but I told him I was tired and we should get a good nights sleep so we could help Billy out tomorrow. :)

I had been planning and playing out the senario in my mind on how to make this happen. Just before Billy was to arrive, I told my husband to run to the store to get some extra ice and a couple of six packs of beer, and of course milk. He wasn't keen on leaving but I could tell he was wound up tight and was thinking about what was going to happen when Billy got here. He hadn't been gone but a couple of minutes when I went to my bedroom and showered but I left my hair wet, that just seemed like the thing to do. I put on my red thongs I had used to flash Billy and pulled on a light colored sheer, short sundress - just sheer enough to see my dark nipples. I put my make up on and heard the door bell ring - my heart jumped but I knew this was the road I was going to take this day. I glanced back in the mirror and walked to the front door.

When I opened the door I greeted Billy and received a nervous up and down glance. I asked him to come in and I would tell him the chore I had in mind. I asked him to sit in the den and I went over to pull the drapes back from the double sliding doors on our back deck. I had planned this in advance - I knew the sun was in a position that would back lite my sun dress and leave nothing for Billy's imagination. I took my time making sure he got a great look at me from behind and then I turned with my legs slightly apart and asked him how he liked the view out of the back deck, as my husband had spent a lot of time with landscaping around the back area. I knew immediately and was delighted with his reply, Billy wasn't the shy yound man I made hime out to be. He stood up and walked slowly to me while my heart pounded. He reached out with this strong arms and hands and gently massaged my breats. My nipples went hard and my pussy felt like it was on fire. As he took one hand from my breast and made his way up my silky smooth thights, I reached out and felt for his cock.

Surely you're not going to let us hanging!!!:nono:

story sounded real up until the last post.

Come on now dont stop now...tell how it went down becuase surely at that point you got what you were yearning for.

Users who are viewing this thread