• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For firstime cucks/exhibitionists - Anydesk

roodiepoo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Looking to browse your computer and see what pictures you might have. For nervous or first timers on Anydesk - provide me your anydesk code but we can discuss limits before we get into anything.

Can try to accommodate your needs. PM if interested or reply.

Looking to browse your computer and see what pictures you might have. For nervous or first timers on Anydesk - provide me your anydesk code but we can discuss limits before we get into anything.

Have hacked my wifes skype - wanna use it on Anydesk? Or post my wife In Front Of Me and turn my wife into internet wankmeat while I watch on anydesk 840 322 522

yes i would like to proceed further

I am a newbie and don't understand AnyDesk and TeamViewer. I understand they are used to remotely view other computers but do you have to establish a specific date/time to do this? Sorry if stupid question.

who would like to use AD to post some of my wife's pics while I watch you doing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back