• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

? for ladies

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
ladies...curious or active, single or married...
please tell us you're personal reasons why you
are either curious of having a relation with a black man or men,
or the reason(s) you first started.

How I got involved

I started when two black friends took me from a party and got me high and then did me together for about 2 hours. I loved it. I have now been with 9 black guys, an all have fucked me hard and long with big cocks and lots of cum. I think that is a good reason to keep doing it.

I was 17, my junior year in high school. My first black experience was with a black boy from my school, but was followed by others. I am 48 now, so obviously that was a long time ago alas.

i was 23...out clubbing with the girls....a few too many rum and diet cokes....i was on the dance floor "grinding" with the hottest sexxxiest man i had ever seen.....you can guess the rest

I've said it before

My interest in black men, is that so many of them seem SO excited, thrilled, turned on, desperate and so on, to have a white, married, older woman.

What's exciting to me is how excited THEY get to get me.

Nice to be SO desired.

thanks gals...i prob should have asked more clearly...besides alchohol and weed, did you think about black men before moving forward? did you have white boyfriends before, at same time? did they know? did they have any roles before/after? did you stop seeing white men after? regardless hot honest feedback thanks....

I was with my first black man when I was 23, I'm 38 now. All of the men I had dated and had sex with up until than had been white, but I always found myself to be more attracted to black men. I'm not trying to put down white men, but there just aren't many of them that I am sexually attracted to. From the age of 23 to 27 I was "Black Only." During this time I was in a few serious relationships, but it was a pretty wild time in my life and enjoyed being with a variety of men. It was also during this time that I experienced my first, of many, MMF threesome and my first Gang Bang.

A few months after I turned 27 I met my current husband, who is white. For the first month or so we were just "fuck buddies." I guess for some of us we do go back after we go black. We both saw other people and at this point he didn't know anything about me being "Black Only" for the previous four years. At first I just didn't think anything about it, but after things started to get a little more serious between us I thought I should tell him. I wasn't sure how he would react, but when I told him he didn't act surprised at all. He said he didn't know that I only dated black guys, but knew that some of the men I dated were black.

After a few months we both stopped seeing other people and started dating exclusively. We got engaged a year later and we were married the next year. Our sex life was amazing and we were very open about our past sexual experiences. I told him about all the of threesomes and about the Gang Bangs that I had with black men and I could tell how much it turned him on. The fact that they were black didn't matter one way or another to him, but he just loved to hear stories of me being slutty. We talked many times over the years about us checking out a swingers club and he was all for it. I on the other hand wasn't so sure and had mixed feelings about it. The idea exited me but, I wasn't sure how it would affect our marriage. He understood and respected my feelings about it and was never pushy. At the time I didn't know how I would feel seeing him with another woman and a big part of me didn't understand how he could watch me be with another man if he loved me.

A few weeks before our 5th anniversary I was out with a few friends of mine and he joined us a few hours later. After we closed down the bar we went home and my girlfriend came with us. We were sitting around having a few drinks and bullshitting and I jokingly said to my friend "eat me." Well before I knew what was happening she was on her knees in front of the chair I was sitting on, pulling my panties down. My husband couldn't believe it and just sat back and watched as she licked and fingered me to an orgasm. We all ended up fucking for hours and I loved it.

After that night all of the fears and doubts about us going to a swingers club were gone. We decided to celebrate our first anniversary at a swingers club about 45 minutes away. We went to the club and it was great. We met an interracial couple there and I was with a black man again for the first time in almost 7 years. Once we got our first taste of the swinging lifestyle we were hooked. We both love watching each other fuck other people and we play with singles as often as couples. I'd say that 90% of the single men we have played with over the years were black and we host 5-6 Interracial parties a year in Cincinnati that give me the opportunity to get all the BBC I need.

I'm not sure if my previous post was really what you were looking for or not, but if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them. - G

thats very hott...the more couples i talk too, the fewer I hear it seems that are honest about their pasts, and are truthful about their fantasies/desires. its refreshing to see that you hold no secrets, and how that benefits you.

There are some couples out there that both have the same fantasies and desires, but are too afraid to tell the other. So they both miss out. One of my good friends, married for almost 20 years, had always wanted to be with a black man and had never told her husband. After telling him about our parties he told her that he had always fantasized about seeing her fuck another man, they came to our next party and had the time of their lives. Now they are trying to make up for all the times they missed because they weren't open with each other. - G

My husband got me started. I guess it is a common story...started bringing home interracial videos (which I found very exciting), then a thick black dildo (which if found very, very exciting) and then started telling me fantasy stories of me and black men while using the dildo on me (I started having orgasms like never before). When he brought up having a 3some with a black guy again I surprised him by saying sure but he had to be built and hung! If I was going to do this I wanted something extra special. The intensity of my enjoyment of the first time surprised and scared me...I held out for a while before the next one but eventually gave in again. After the third I had to admit to myself that this was something I really found incredibly erotic and fulfilling and had helped me discover a depth of sexuality I never knew I had. I love how much the black men are into me, how I become so much more sexual with them and how much my husband supports and encourages my slutty behaviour. It's really a combination of the mental and physicals aspects that sends me over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread