• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For Those With Bareback-Only Hotwives

• Thread starteraussie_minister
  • Start date
TO ANSWER MY OWN QUESTIONS

1/ How long have you been bareback-only? We have been married 14 years and my wife has been a hot wife the entire time. During that 14 years, we have been 100% bareback-only

2/ How did you come to this decision? Was a mutual decision by both of us, although Sarah was particularly insistent

3/ Is the attraction of bareback to you (and your wife, etc) physical (ie sensation) or psychological (ie do you view hotwifing as incomplete unless other men's cum is in your wife's pussy?)?For Sarah it is both physical and psychological; she loves the sensation of cum in her and the feeling of sluttiness it gives her. For me it is psychological; I only feel truly cuckolded when the other guy leaves cum in her.

4/ Do you find many hotwife couples are bareback-only? (We find the real number is much higher than those who will openly admit it)We certainly find a much higher number of hotwife couples are bareback-only that will openly admit it.

We have been to parties and venues where condoms are provided, but have on some occassions observed not a single one being used.

5/ Has it ever seriously limited the hotwives number of potential partners?No, in fact it has in our opinion increased interest in Sarah.

6/ For those who go to swingers parties/clubs (as Sarah and I do), have you ever been to any which are specifically bareback-only events/venues.
Yes, we know of and have attended several bareback-only events/venues here in Australia.

We also are involved in organising regular bareback-only parties in Sydney, at a friend's house (they are also involved in the lifestyle). Condoms are not part of the acceptable 'dress code' at these events.

Love the feeling

I just can't help it... I just get so horny that the question for condoms doesn't even come up... before you know it there's a bare cock inside me...just feels so awesome... hubby doesn't really like it too much...he worries too much...I just love to feel it inside knowing it's naked and really love to feel that hot spermy stuff squirt deep inside me ...I know it's risky and I really don't want to get pregnant..but maybe the risky part makes it so wild and kinky...

Reactions: askmeanything
This gets more and more interesting.:cool:

My wife does bareback ONLY with everyone whether it be 1 on 1 swingers or gang bangs contact us direct for further chat on this subject

My wife has posed nude with male models for artists to draw erotic works,Sally has posed
with the male models cock up her and usually bareback even though she is not on the pill!

My Two cents

Some interesting points, I want to comment on one of those. Ministers and sex. I spent most of my life very active in the Church world. When my ex wife decided after 26 years of marriage she wanted to be single is when the world changed for me. I will tell you, I was a baptist minister, and in over 30 years as one, either my ex or myself never crossed any lines of sex out side of our marriage. Once they tossed me out because of her choice, my view on church took a different direction, fact is don't have a lot of use for the institution, however I have a great deal of faith and love for God. But that departure allowed me to look at some things in a different light. Some of you may have read some of my posts dealing with that subject matter.
In short there are a few words that I think are defined wrong, like adultery, I think if one studies it out, you will find it means cheating, or sex with out permission. In which case I still think is very wrong. However if either or both have permission from the spouse then I think it is pretty hard to find biblical proof saying that is wrong.
As far as preachers who have sex with others, it happens no doubt about it. However most main stream denominations, would very quickly kick them out if caught. And they should.
I severed over fourteen years on a committee that investigated mis conduct by ordained authority. In all those years I can tell you only twice did we ever find proof of such wrong doing and less then six cases ever came up before us.
Let me explain something here. Even if the couple had agreed it was OK for each other it would still be unacceptable for a preacher to cross that line, or his wife. The reason is it a violation of trust by the people who trust him for sound teaching. It would be a violation of his oath of good standing as a minster and the trust of his denomination. It would be in fact spiritual adultery with God.
Now you say then how come you and your wife do it then. Because I am no longer a minster, I gave that part of my life up in any official capacity and my second wife wanted to do this, so it is with my permission. If however I were ever to enter back into the church world, it would no longer be a part of our life.
The issue is not so much right or wrong for him and her as it is about leadership and trust.
I know a great many preachers, some have failed and have had to pay a price for that failure, some have had wifes who have cheated and ended in divorce. In such a case no fault was held to the minster. Yet if he had given permission that would be a huge issue as he condoned the breaking of trust. A minsters life is not about him self but about others and leading them to Christ.
OK more could be said, but I will stop here, my two cents.

Hello only like Bareback as you call it, as well the feelings are much more exciting. But strange as it may seem, dont sleep around willy nilly, and can see the dangers if one did. But guess just hope the guy who is lucky enough lol is okay. But condoms dont like, and as said bare is much more exciting

Well said Tup!

It depends on the situation - if it is a regular that she knows really well (and knows to be clean) she loves bareback and prefers it. If she is at a sex club and total strangers are fucking her - they use condoms.

cake said:
for me as a female i have to say i prefer bareback, i love the mess it leaves behind and love looking inside my undies when i get home. how ever bareback comes at a risk and i will not bareback a total stranger, i have done but always got checked out after and now unless i know and trust a guy im affraid its no bareback untill i know you. how ever i seem to forget that rule after a few drinks and have ended up with the odd strangers creampie and taken it home to my partner, we all know the risks and each deal with it in our own ways, some people smoke and they know that is going to kill them but we still do it. everyone gets there perks in different ways how ever i dont think any one should slate people for there choices if u like bareback then that is your risk in life, we all take risks in life, so in short yes i do bareback with people i trust (regulars) and now and again bareback a stranger but i have to get a good vibe off him and he has to be hot....
jess x
Jess, before you agree to have some "strange" with a random, do you hope he's packing a good size down there, or is 4-5" something you'd also be happy with? How do you generally select the one nighters? Just curious to know how the fairer sex thinks.

My wife barebacks with everybody but me. Once a month if ive been good and have done all my chores and followed all her instructions, i get two minutes to put my cock in her. But there are rules, one its only after her bull has opened her up and lubricated her with his cum, two I have to wear a condom, three she watches a timer which when it goes off i have to pull my cock out weather ive cum or not, and she doesnt move just lays there with her legs flat and spread open. She also counts down the time, every thirty seconds she lets me know how much time has gone by and the last ten she counts down. usually she ends it with "thank god thats over"

awesome

richardk said:
My wife barebacks with everybody but me. Once a month if ive been good and have done all my chores and followed all her instructions, i get two minutes to put my cock in her. But there are rules, one its only after her bull has opened her up and lubricated her with his cum, two I have to wear a condom, three she watches a timer which when it goes off i have to pull my cock out weather ive cum or not, and she doesnt move just lays there with her legs flat and spread open. She also counts down the time, every thirty seconds she lets me know how much time has gone by and the last ten she counts down. usually she ends it with "thank god thats over"

Richard, that is simply awesome. More please, Schultz

richardk said:

We have done something quite similar many times.