• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For Women in relationships that still need a BLACK man

obeahbrown said:

For any woman in an ongoing relationship with a non BLACK man, you should consider reserving certain sex acts for only your BLACK Lovers, Doms, Daddy's or Masters.
You may love your white, european, asian, spanish, or other melanin deficient "male", but if you actively have sex with or submit to BLACK men, a few things need to stay reserved for the Real Men in your life.
1.Oral sex. YOU SHOULD ONLY SWALLOW THE SEED OF THE BLACK MAN!! Maybe you still have sex with your partner (we will get to that) and you still suck him to get him hard. While you'll find that really won't continue to be necessary, if you still perform oral on his weaker, smaller, less exciting member, you should NEVER suck him to completion. If you allow him orgasm it should be into a condom, your hand or his hand, on his body, or a napkin or other disposable or washable thing. The only seed you should accept into your body should be from a BLACK man. He alone is worthy of your efforts to make him ejaculate in your mouth, an improving experience for both of you.
2.Unprotected sex. ONLY BLACK MEN SHOULD SEED AND BREED YOU! Once you and he have been tested you should never require your BLACK lover to use a condom, it's indeed his right to cum inside of you and possibly get you pregnant. Maybe you do still have sex with your partner (when you should stop if a BLACK men has entered your sexuality) but DO NOT let him cum inside you, that's disrespectful to the BLACK man who is going to place his seed there, make it a clean space for him to feel comfortable unloading in. Your partner used condoms before, make him use them again, you control his sex life, or at least you should. Since he can't satisfy you he doesn't deserve to cum in you, or really at all for that matter.
3.Anal Sex. RESERVE ANAL FOR BLACK MEN!!! If your partner is very small it won't even stay in there and it won't be exciting at all. Once you let a BLACK man in your backdoor until he cums in your rectum, you'll want it again. Giving up your last point of penetration is an expression of your increased sexuality being given to its rightful owner. Your partner may lick, but NOT stick it.
4.Rimjobs. LICK ONLY BLACK ASSES. This should be obvious, a most women often say only a BLACK lover has exciting them enough to even consider doing this. Often viewed as a statement of submission, an example of depraved lust, and a detestable disgusting act, the truth is rimming a BLACK man is an incredibly intimate act you should cherish. He's allowing you access to his most intimate and protected space, and you should embrace it as an opportunity to show him (or her) your appreciation to them. Go deep and don't stop until told to.
5.Dressing Sexy. BLACK MEN DESERVE YOUR SEXIEST ATTIRE!!! If they picked it out, bought it, or told you to wear it, you do so! They deserve to see you looking your best and wearing what excites them most. You see your partner every day, don't get them excited with your best underwear and come fuck me outfits.
For those of you cheating on your husbands or boyfriends, some of these things may be difficult to employ, but you wouldn't even be reading this if you had a great sex life at home right? So chances are they won't even notice most of these changes. When they do feel they want some, jerk them off while you ride their face. You should teach them to really focus on eating your pussy, and giving them the 2 humps they need to cum (in a condom or not in your pussy). Tell them you don't like the way their cum tastes or smells and its why you don't want it around you.
For those who are out about their cuckoldry, let your cuckold know the respect you have for BLACK cum and where it belongs while you disdain and don't want theirs.
This will be updated!

BAD0E778-407E-482F-917E-DE05504B4D31.jpeg 82ABE6C6-11D9-4918-8F58-354C45792662.jpeg 0D2283D3-54E0-4320-8CA4-91C9D88BC42F 2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino, BigDnachair, Dickered and 5 others
obeahbrown said:

For any woman in an ongoing relationship with a non BLACK man, you should consider reserving certain sex acts for only your BLACK Lovers, Doms, Daddy's or Masters.
You may love your white, european, asian, spanish, or other melanin deficient "male", but if you actively have sex with or submit to BLACK men, a few things need to stay reserved for the Real Men in your life.
1.Oral sex. YOU SHOULD ONLY SWALLOW THE SEED OF THE BLACK MAN!! Maybe you still have sex with your partner (we will get to that) and you still suck him to get him hard. While you'll find that really won't continue to be necessary, if you still perform oral on his weaker, smaller, less exciting member, you should NEVER suck him to completion. If you allow him orgasm it should be into a condom, your hand or his hand, on his body, or a napkin or other disposable or washable thing. The only seed you should accept into your body should be from a BLACK man. He alone is worthy of your efforts to make him ejaculate in your mouth, an improving experience for both of you.
2.Unprotected sex. ONLY BLACK MEN SHOULD SEED AND BREED YOU! Once you and he have been tested you should never require your BLACK lover to use a condom, it's indeed his right to cum inside of you and possibly get you pregnant. Maybe you do still have sex with your partner (when you should stop if a BLACK men has entered your sexuality) but DO NOT let him cum inside you, that's disrespectful to the BLACK man who is going to place his seed there, make it a clean space for him to feel comfortable unloading in. Your partner used condoms before, make him use them again, you control his sex life, or at least you should. Since he can't satisfy you he doesn't deserve to cum in you, or really at all for that matter.
3.Anal Sex. RESERVE ANAL FOR BLACK MEN!!! If your partner is very small it won't even stay in there and it won't be exciting at all. Once you let a BLACK man in your backdoor until he cums in your rectum, you'll want it again. Giving up your last point of penetration is an expression of your increased sexuality being given to its rightful owner. Your partner may lick, but NOT stick it.
4.Rimjobs. LICK ONLY BLACK ASSES. This should be obvious, a most women often say only a BLACK lover has exciting them enough to even consider doing this. Often viewed as a statement of submission, an example of depraved lust, and a detestable disgusting act, the truth is rimming a BLACK man is an incredibly intimate act you should cherish. He's allowing you access to his most intimate and protected space, and you should embrace it as an opportunity to show him (or her) your appreciation to them. Go deep and don't stop until told to.
5.Dressing Sexy. BLACK MEN DESERVE YOUR SEXIEST ATTIRE!!! If they picked it out, bought it, or told you to wear it, you do so! They deserve to see you looking your best and wearing what excites them most. You see your partner every day, don't get them excited with your best underwear and come fuck me outfits.
For those of you cheating on your husbands or boyfriends, some of these things may be difficult to employ, but you wouldn't even be reading this if you had a great sex life at home right? So chances are they won't even notice most of these changes. When they do feel they want some, jerk them off while you ride their face. You should teach them to really focus on eating your pussy, and giving them the 2 humps they need to cum (in a condom or not in your pussy). Tell them you don't like the way their cum tastes or smells and its why you don't want it around you.
For those who are out about their cuckoldry, let your cuckold know the respect you have for BLACK cum and where it belongs while you disdain and don't want theirs.
This will be updated!
🙏 a Beautiful Guide SIR.

Reactions: MercysAvatar, gingercuck and obeahbrown
What a informative and meaningful guide helping white couples and wives better understand their roles and responsibities.
thank you

obeahbrown said:

This will be updated!
💯 It's just plain respect for a man doing you a favor your husband or boyfriend obviously can't so only fair

i begged OBEAH to consider setting up a chat room on this site, to honor HIM and give all of us white people ... women, boys and bois ... a place to gather, celebrate our respect, awe, admiration and worship of HIM ... when HE is gracious enuf to be there to pay HIM homage, when he is not to just be togehter, express ourselves freely, and he has even said it is OK ... when he is not there ... if we played with ourselves and each other in our excitement over being is HIS room. The room name in the chat is "Obeah" and the password is "rimmingSIR" in the room, each of us sub white bois will be required to submit to him a personal nickname for HIS approval. the name must be in the form appropriate to oue status, kind of like Snow White's dwarves. it must end in "i" ... some thoughts would be swishi, pinki, limpi, fagi ... names like that. he has honored me with the name licki you can guess how i earned" the name. please consider joining the fun ... and excitement, and humiliation, and worship ... in the room.

Reactions: MercysAvatar, gingercuck, obeahbrown and 1 other person
i have read all 5 sections of YOUR philosophy on how a woman should conduct her intimate relationships with chosen partners several times. i enjoy reading YOUR words, sentiments, and observations. It is such an exciting and very sensual read. It serves as a perfect guide for those in an interracial cuckold arrangement but too can be applied quite well to a femdom lead relationship, a BLACK lead/owned marriage, a modern white marriage, for woman who choose to be BLACK only, and any other arrangement under BLACK control and dominance. Follow and practice all 5 and one is well prepared to pursue and maintain a successful BLACK controlled relationship. i am a very sub bi cd sissi boi who sincerely believes in BLACK SUPERIORITY. i know BLACK MEN are superior to me. i see it and it is so obvious to me. THEY are bigger than me, stronger than me. They have more testosterone and muscle composition than me. THEY have more stamina and endurance than me. THEY are more aggressive, confident, and dominant than me. By every measure THEY are superior to me and my BETTER. i am therefore inferior to THEM. THEY are the ultimate example of human manhood and masculinity on this planet. i am a white boi and believe i should be pussy free and kept sexless. i should never reproduce. i believe reproduction is the responsibility of and for the enjoyment of KINGS only. Reproduction is for the sole benefit of BLACK MEN first and foremost. Then it is for the women THEY choose to breed. And then too, for the condition of the human race. i believe that my role in the BLACK MAN'S world is one of support of HIS wants needs, desires, and requirements, chiefly as HIS domestic and property. To obey and comply with HIS WILL in all and any way HE sees fit without limit. i do this because it feels right and natural to me to pay my respect to my BETTERS and give to THEM the homage THEY so justly and rightly deserve from an inferior who is in awe of the SUPERIOR. i support all women choosing to be BLACK only. i understand that decision to my very soul. i totally understand women choosing BLACK dna and genes for their babies. It just makes common sense to want the best for your children. i so appreciate YOU taking the time to share YOUR thoughts OBEAH, SIR here. It's so liberating to have a KING reaffirm what i have felt instinctually about myself for so long. For me they have been a true blessing every time i have read them. And though i don't necessarily think they were ever intended to to be a guide for a white boi, they none the less have spoken to me and touched me very personally. They have given me more focus on the reality of my place as an inferior white boi. And they have challenged me to be more fully accepting of who and what i am. There is joy and freedom in that reality. Their truth has strengthened my resolve to be the best white boi i can be in the BLACK MAN'S world. Thank YOU ever so much for all that OBEAH, SIR.

Last edited:
whitetoiletpaper said:
i have read all 5 sections of YOUR philosophy on how a woman should conduct her intimate relationships with chosen partners several times. i enjoy reading YOUR words, sentiments, and observations. It is such an exciting and very sensual read. It serves as a perfect guide for those in an interracial cuckold arrangement but too can be applied quite well to a femdom lead relationship, a BLACK lead/owned marriage, a modern white marriage, for woman who choose to be BLACK only, and any other arrangement under BLACK control and dominance. Follow and practice all 5 and one is well prepared to pursue and maintain a successful BLACK controlled relationship. i am a very sub bi cd sissi boi who sincerely believes in BLACK SUPERIORITY. i know BLACK MEN are superior to me. i see it and it is so obvious to me. THEY are bigger than me, stronger than me. They have more testosterone and muscle composition than me. THEY have more stamina and endurance than me. THEY are more aggressive, confident, and dominant than me. By every measure THEY are superior to me and my BETTER. i am therefore inferior to THEM. THEY are the ultimate example of human manhood and masculinity on this planet. i am a white boi and believe i should be pussy free and kept sexless. i should never reproduce. i believe reproduction is the responsibility of and for the enjoyment of KINGS only. Reproduction is for the sole benefit of BLACK MEN first and foremost. Then it is for the women THEY choose to breed. And then too, for the condition of the human race. i believe that my role in the BLACK MAN'S world is one of support of HIS wants needs, desires, and requirements, chiefly as HIS domestic and property. To obey and comply with HIS WILL in all and any way HE sees fit without limit. i do this because it feels right and natural to me to pay my respect to my BETTERS and give to THEM the homage THEY so justly and rightly deserve from an inferior who is in awe of the SUPERIOR. i support all women choosing to be BLACK only. i understand that decision to my very soul. i totally understand women choosing BLACK dna and genes for their babies. It just makes common sense to want the best for your children. i so appreciate YOU taking the time to share YOUR thoughts OBEAH, SIR here. It's so liberating to have a KING reaffirm what i have felt instinctually about myself for so long. For me they have been a true blessing every time i have read them. And though i don't necessarily think they were ever intended to to be a guide for a white boi, they none the less have spoken to me and touched me very personally. They have given me more focus on the reality of my place as an inferior white boi. And they have challenged me to be more fully accepting of who and what i am. There is joy and freedom in that reality. Their truth has strengthened my resolve to be the best white boi i can be in the BLACK MAN'S world. Thank YOU ever so much for all that OBEAH, SIR.
Just want to say that i am proud to be one of the first two sub white bois ... along with whitetoiletpaper ... who OBEAH has allowed to be official worshippers in his new room in chat. in that room, OBEAH has given me the name licki, while wtp ... the lucky bitch ... has been christened clitti (i am so jealous that that name). please join us in the room. it is listed in the chat menu under Obeah ... which needs no elaboration, it says it all ... and the password is rimmingSIR. if OBEAH is there you can respectfully ask him to accept you as a member, and perhaps he will give you a deliciously degrading name, and you can join our congregation of OBEAH and really all BLACK MEN worshippers. when the real Men are not in the room, OBEAH has even given us permission to have our swishi fun with each other, discussing the glories of BLACK MEN and our adoration of them. please join us, sissies.

If there are seven of you, consider: itti, bitti, teeni, tyni, clitti, baybi, and shrimpi. We are dwarves where it counts, after all.

Laceyfemme said:
If there are seven of you, consider: itti, bitti, teeni, tyni, clitti, baybi, and shrimpi. We are dwarves where it counts, after all.
thank you for your suggestions ... all excellent ones. and all so perfect for bois like us. i do really hope OBEAH will allow the use of pinki, limpi and pussi ... those are my current favorites. btw, we do have a clitti, which is a really descriptively demeaning one, too. please come and join us.

Just a bit of an update ... we have recruited ... well, OBEAH's magnetism has brought in another five or six worshippers just today ... which HE so richly deserves. please, white women, sub bois, sissies, fem bois ... all of us so inferior to Men like OBEAH, please join us in HIS room for an ongoing celebration of his SUPERIORITY. just come in the chat room ... password is rimmingSIR

Reactions: MercysAvatar, gingercuck, Aleksandrman and 1 other person
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Just a bit of an update ... we have recruited ... well, OBEAH's magnetism has brought in another five or six worshippers just today ... which HE so richly deserves. please, white women, sub bois, sissies, fem bois ... all of us so inferior to Men like OBEAH, please join us in HIS room for an ongoing celebration of his SUPERIORITY. just come in the chat room ... password is rimmingSIR
Our family will belong to him!

• Love
Asianwifeforfun said:
Our family will belong to him!
please do join us them ... we all worship HIM and long to be owned by HIM. we are having fun expressing that to HIM and each other, and when we are alone and not offending him, having fun together talking about our experiences, desires, etc

For anyone interested in this (wonderful) thread, I thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.

obeahbrown said:

3.Anal Sex. RESERVE ANAL FOR BLACK MEN!!! If your partner is very small it won't even stay in there and it won't be exciting at all. Once you let a BLACK man in your backdoor until he cums in your rectum, you'll want it again. Giving up your last point of penetration is an expression of your increased sexuality being given to its rightful owner. It also looks amazingly sexy in pictures and video! Your partner may lick it, but NOT stick it.

4.Rimjobs. LICK ONLY BLACK ASSES. This should be obvious, as most women often say only a BLACK lover has excited them enough to even consider doing this. Often viewed as a statement of submission, an example of depraved lust, and a detestable disgusting act, the truth is rimming a BLACK man is an incredibly intimate act you should cherish. He's allowing you access to his most intimate and protected space, and you should embrace it as an opportunity to show him (or her) your appreciation to them. Go deep and don't stop until told to. Thanking them after is also highly approved of.

For those of you cheating on your husbands or boyfriends, some of these things may be difficult to employ, but you wouldn't even be reading this if you had a great sex life at home right? So chances are they won't even notice most of these changes. When they do feel they want some, jerk them off while you ride their face or make them watch Interracial Porn, the steamiest scenes you can find of hung BLACK men mercilessly using white females however they want. You should teach them to really focus on eating your pussy, and giving them the 2 humps they need to cum (in a condom or not in your pussy). Tell them you don't like the way their cum tastes or smells and its why you don't want it around you.
For those who are out about their cuckoldry, let your cuckold know the respect you have for BLACK cum and where it belongs while you disdain and don't want theirs. Have them eat those fresh creampies!
This Update!

Chastity is VERY important for your boy partners. Get them a good cage as soon as possible. When they wear it, they are accepting your new sex life, showing you and your lover immense respect, and denying their urges in order to make you happy and satisfied. If that doesn't say he loves you then I dont know what will! You or the BLACK man in your life should be in direct control of when and how often your chastity boy partner is allowed to cum. Try to make that as entertaining as possible, he'll feel relieved to feel included once more in yet another way. Make use of his now increased submission!

tumblr_p665gtGAeZ1x99a8qo1_500.gif cockold 69.jpg chaste cple compare.jpg
Hard to disagree with any of this. Which is why I agree with all of it :)

• Love
Reactions: MercysAvatar, gingercuck, sswanabe and 1 other person
Asianwifeforfun said:
I can’t wait to give him my wife and 19 year old stepdaughter so he can breed them to carry his babies!

• Love
obeahbrown said:

3.Anal Sex. RESERVE ANAL FOR BLACK MEN!!! If your partner is very small it won't even stay in there and it won't be exciting at all. Once you let a BLACK man in your backdoor until he cums in your rectum, you'll want it again. Giving up your last point of penetration is an expression of your increased sexuality being given to its rightful owner. It also looks amazingly sexy in pictures and video! Your partner may lick it, but NOT stick it.

4.Rimjobs. LICK ONLY BLACK ASSES. This should be obvious, as most women often say only a BLACK lover has excited them enough to even consider doing this. Often viewed as a statement of submission, an example of depraved lust, and a detestable disgusting act, the truth is rimming a BLACK man is an incredibly intimate act you should cherish. He's allowing you access to his most intimate and protected space, and you should embrace it as an opportunity to show him (or her) your appreciation to them. Go deep and don't stop until told to. Thanking them after is also highly approved of.

For those of you cheating on your husbands or boyfriends, some of these things may be difficult to employ, but you wouldn't even be reading this if you had a great sex life at home right? So chances are they won't even notice most of these changes. When they do feel they want some, jerk them off while you ride their face or make them watch Interracial Porn, the steamiest scenes you can find of hung BLACK men mercilessly using white females however they want. You should teach them to really focus on eating your pussy, and giving them the 2 humps they need to cum (in a condom or not in your pussy). Tell them you don't like the way their cum tastes or smells and its why you don't want it around you.
For those who are out about their cuckoldry, let your cuckold know the respect you have for BLACK cum and where it belongs while you disdain and don't want theirs. Have them eat those fresh creampies!
This Update!

Chastity is VERY important for your boy partners. Get them a good cage as soon as possible. When they wear it, they are accepting your new sex life, showing you and your lover immense respect, and denying their urges in order to make you happy and satisfied. If that doesn't say he loves you then I dont know what will! You or the BLACK man in your life should be in direct control of when and how often your chastity boy partner is allowed to cum. Try to make that as entertaining as possible, he'll feel relieved to feel included once more in yet another way. Make use of his now increased submission!

so luv it Sir

obeahbrown said:

This Update!

Excellent read! Even without knowing/thinking about it I checked 3 out of 4 items on this list. I think anyone who is serious in this lifestyle will get to check all of them sooner or later. I started dating black men 4 years ago and in a month or so I should be able to say I checked all these boxes.
When you are both happy with this lifestyle all this comes naturally.

• Love
Reactions: ChrisRitika, MercysAvatar, gingercuck and 1 other person
obeahbrown said:

This Update!

This is so true. I love being of service to blackmen.

This is amazing and makes a ton of sense. I support it with everything I have.

obeahbrown said:

This Update!

This needs to be taught in schools!!!