• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

found on her ph

• Thread starterhubbyofmilf
  • Start date
Wife

Saraha said:
Empathy - see things from her point of view, and you will understand why you will NEVER get upset with her need to enjoy many lovers. There will always be other blokes who would swop places with you in a micro-second.

Pat yourself on the back for marrying a trophy wife - other guys are confirming you can pick fine pussy. Other guys are saying,"we want what he is having" - they are paying you a fine compliment.

Thanks I know

Personally

I would like to meet you two and give her a hard fucking and everything else she desires. She's very cute . . . have her email me.

I think she needs a camera and to come over to my house then you might get her back in a week or so.

Your wife is hot. I bet those black guys were loving on her pussy. I know I would be. I'd love to send her home to you full of my semen.

wife

you think they gang banged her?

Warpt said:
There has to be at least 4 in the room in the first pics.
There are 2 Negro's on her in one pic.

more relevantly.. does she know you sneak through her phone? does she know you know about these occurrences? does she take the pictures for your benefit?
in other words, is this an estabilished situation?
can you tell us more about these occasions and about what the arrangement between you two is?
if she doesn't know.. what is your plan for the future?

Answer the questions Cynical asked in detail. Tell us how you feel looking from picture to picture. Tell us how you feel posting the pictures for us to see. How would you feel watching the bulls on this site run a train on her?

wife

is erotic would be hot u ran a train on her or if someone had pics of her in one.

Users who are viewing this thread