• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Found out years later...

• Thread startermcb1817
  • Start date
Nimrod,

nimrod said:
Actually Custer, the images I discovered looked like they might have been taken by a hidden camera. Fuzzy, same angle, grayscale. She in on her knees bent to a sofa in what appears to be a hotel room.

Hm.... well, OK. In that case, maybe it wouldn't be such a great idea to mention the pix to your wife. Nevertheless, it sounds hot.... that is, after you got over your initial feelings of shock and outrage.

—Custer

I work out of town a lot anymore. My wife claims she hates to stay in the house alone. Her solution is to "move in" with her black BF of 4 years. They live as husband and wife while I am away. Our family thinks she goes with me! They think she must REALLY love me to lay around a motel, in a strange town day after day alone, while I am out on the job. LOL When in actuality she is running around nude or nearly so in her bull's house for days on end.
What she does do is call me and let me listen to them doing it. I tell you fellow cucks, NOTHING helps a lonely motel room like listening to your wife gasping, moaning, and cumming under a guy over the phone! When they are done he will pick up the phone and say something smart like "Sure wish you were here, Ray.......NOT!"
I finish alone, but is GOOD sex....if you know what I mean!

wnnabe1 said:
I am sure the reason she told me about her pussy full of cum WAS intended to ridicule & humiliate me................ but like I say I do miss her creampies.:p

Just keep contacting her and letting her know that you have fond memories of eating her creampie and are, indeed, willing to do so for her at any time and should she wish to demonstrate her power over you that you are available to clean them both, whether her current hubby knows or not.

Well it has been a year or so since I found out.

We are still married, and actually happier than we have ever been. We talk some about her and other men as pillow talk, but nothing more than that at this time. It excites me greatly, but I don't want to seem to overzealous and push her away.

well,

I found out after married that when asked and put on the spot, she cheated on past boy friends. After a few glasses of wine and allot of talking, I found out while dating she was not the most faithful girl friend. That many occasions she would leave my place at night and go spend the night with anouther guy. In my sick mind that was a turn on. Or come to my apt and jumping in the shower after she was pounded hard.

My first wife threw it up to me, after ten years of marriage, that she had fucked with several guys before me, while letting me assume that she was a virgin, as was I.

Not only that: She was still fucking with other guys, and had been all our married life. It was a real blow to my ego! For all that time I had cherished her as my own "pussy", and treasured the fact that I was the only one who had fucked her (or so I thought).

Her revelation caused me to completely re-order my priorities where marriage was concerned. It was a very difficult process, but I finally came out at the other end, stronger and wiser than I had been before.

I learned that I could live with the knowledge that other men had fucked my wife, and that I didn't have to let it destroy me! Now, believe it, or not, I am happier than I was before. I am now married to a lady who has been fucked by more different men than she can remember, and that is the way I want it.

If in fact you get a hardon, and if you have masterbated secretly over this event. Your anger will pass, but sexual desire will not. The very fact that your on this site tells me you have the same needs as many of us do. Be patient, its hard to find a hot wife, my guess is you will find yourself encourageing her behavior before long.

I don't want to wake up everyday thinking "is my wife a virgin?" and "why did she fucked them before we got married?", "why she did not remain pure with me?" and so forth.

My wife told me beforehand that she just broke up with her 3rd guy and she was still recovering from it. Basically, that sentence have explained everything already. Women have more opportunities nowadays and I'm sure my wife had her share of the cake.

And yes, I told my wife that I get very excited and hard ons when she told me that guys check her out and make suggestive comments towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread