French mom needs big dicks in NY

• Thread starterAnne-Clothilde
  • Start date
damn baby let me get some of that hot french pussy. i'll stretch u good

Hello Anne

My name is vic, 38year old black man. I live in London and would be happy to come and visit you in franc for hot arse fun. I will email you as well.

Regards,

Vic

i would love to fuck your ass and make it gap a mile. I have a 11" thick cock. I can meet in NYC. email me at ndk4l@yahoo.com

Very nice. You are a yummy mommy. I like the pics where you are dressed up in the gown. Nice legs!

muleman said:
Thanks for giving me the heads up see that is how dumb I am as I have always heard the Arabic men have little dicks compared to most other races. If that is true now I understand where you are comming from if they are bigger then a french mans. So much for the saying the french man is suppose to be the best lovers. Hey you are a good looking lady don't sell yourself short. If I was near you I would meet up with you and give you what you want. I think you're hot. Better any day then a skinny ass woman. Muleman

Not sure if you are reading the statistics right Muleman but if Arabics are small than how would you rate Asians (Chinese, Japanease, Korians etc.)? LOL Even at the Oprah show on TV, she was also saying Asians are the smallest. Indians Blacks and Arabs are one of the biggest. Wonder why Asian women are shorter and tighter than others.....:)

Hey Anne,
Great ass you have there. I am in Manhattan area. Would love to pump your ass real rough. email me for pics: realdl36@yahoo.com

Hubby know?

Does your husband know the big Arab men used your ass for their pleasure? Did you feel naughty and turned-on having a big Arab cock buried up your ass?

Interracial_couple said:
Not sure if you are reading the statistics right Muleman but if Arabics are small than how would you rate Asians (Chinese, Japanease, Korians etc.)? LOL Even at the Oprah show on TV, she was also saying Asians are the smallest. Indians Blacks and Arabs are one of the biggest. Wonder why Asian women are shorter and tighter than others.....:)
Hey I don't know where I heard this but for body size I heard they were little dicked the Arabs. Shit now how in the hell does Opera know what size of dick all these races have. lol Also heard the Asians have big dicks for their body size. Oh we won't even talk about Asian women small and tight but ther are a few ones stretched out there. I know this for a fact.

bobbimcgee said:
Does your husband know the big Arab men used your ass for their pleasure? Did you feel naughty and turned-on having a big Arab cock buried up your ass?
bobbimcgee I hope you had some windex handy when you were responding to Frenchs post Does your husband know ,fell naughty, turned on big cock buried in your ass. Man no disrespect but I got to think you really got off on this post. Had to clean the screen didn't ya bobbi. Just shitting ya Muleman

Anne Clothide
do you have more nice pics of you ?
how and where are you used by your lovers ?
XXXX

MORE ANNE MORE less clothing

hey sexy woman. Ron here in NYC upper west side...6'4 245 dark and 10inches....u interested? :)

very nice. if you find yourself coming to Los Angeles, please contact me. we'll have a lot of fun.....samuelssampson@yahoo.com

I would love to ass fuck you if your business travels bring you to Minneapolis or Chicago. You can be mail me at succour98@yahoo.com.

Anne Clothilde
do you have some more pics ? some actions pics ?
XXXX

black male here in new york sweetie what part of nyc you going to be i would love to meet up with you and make it happen baby girl.. get at me one.. parot24@yahoo.com

Anne Clothilde
as-tu disparu ?
bises

Come Here

Come to Atlanta, GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!