• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friend desires Mandingos

• Thread starterLaurie
  • Start date

Laurie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2005
PM me to email her , she really wants a big black stud

v7fwd5.jpg

v7fwig.jpg

v7fww6.jpg

v7fwy1.jpg

She sure looks like she's ready. Got a "fuck me with that big black cock" look all over her. Hope you can hook her up, and hope you post the pics

This Babe-is A '10'........whoever You Are......'laurie"......you Are So Beautiful And Sexy..........e-mail Direct To Connect

i agree, she definitely looks ready.
i don't think she needs any coaxing.
in fact, maybe u should just get out of her way and let her do what comes naturally.

Good Luck in the search

She is pretty, i wish you good luck in your search!
Keep us posted and fingers crossed.

She makes me think of Paris Hilton. Sexually speaking that's a good thing in my eyes.

i'm just wondering....did anyone e-mail her, and if so, did she get back to anyone? you know that saying about if it's too good to be true......

fucking a white female is the only freedom in the world because it so elevates the cum in my dick that the laws of humanity and phonomena of nature do not alter it course,,,,,,you email at lovick2 @yahoo.com. I breed in Baltimorebut I black seed can travel.

Laurie, its amazing how your friend works for tinypix.com

Get out of here with fake shit, I've been fooled before

If she is in N.Cali I would be more than happy to fill that pussy!!

Users who are viewing this thread