• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friends Big Old Booty

• Thread starterSysZeL
  • Start date

SysZeL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2004
LOL Hi guys this is my friend (I'm a girl also) who came over and we always make fun of her for her big butt. I told her to let me take a pic or two and she did. She has idea I'm posting it here, but I love sharing with you guys. I've seen her boy friends little dick swimming sometimes and told her she should try some black. I'll try getting some more of it for you guys, hopefully I can get her to dump the guy she's with and ger her bulled.

She doesnt look old, she has a better ass than a lot of the babes that get posted here. Like most women she would like a bbc what woman wouldnt?

so you trying to get a group bbc meeting going on here hun? i'm sure you'll have your trusty camera when it goes down...could be a wonderful thing to see. what about new pics of yourself?

she as nice piece of ass i would not mind heling her forget about her little dick man where u guys located..

Damn hell yea i'd love to burry my cock deep in that ass!! send some more of her. Does she chat online at all? let us know

glad you guys like, ill try getting more

I would worship that big white ass everyday and every night.

Gotta see more of that fine ass! Also check out those nice big titties, just aching for some black sexing.

The black guy that's been getting her ass took a snap of her tits with his phone cam and sent it to me for getting him in her pants. I thought I should share it with you guys. He told me he's loving her ass and she's loving his dick, but she still hasnt dropped her boyfriend.

hey she's nice! Glad to hear she has tried some black - maybe you should get her to show her boyfriend's tiny cock to you so you can laugh lol. I hope you will keep encourging her!

Users who are viewing this thread