• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
HusbandOfHotwifeForYou said:
Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
mmmm what a neautiful body. Love her large breast. I would love to get her in front of my camera. i would make her feel so sexy again. I bet she would look so beautiful and sexy outside in a pool.

Reactions: HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
What beautiful looking breasts

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
Lovely tits

Reactions: HusbandOfHotwifeForYou

(The Husband)

Really beautifully lets see more of her

(The Husband)

Beautiful wife,

Reactions: Beano
Hi all, thanks for all the likes and comments for the first day of the first post.

Keep the comments coming, and what other pics would you like to see?

(The Husband)

Reactions: fllcouple

(The Husband)

Most definitely, looks like she has a nice ass. I want to see more of that😍

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs

(The Husband)

Your wife has awesome breasts. I'd love to see her pussy.

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives and TellHerHowHotSheIs
Keep the comments coming, and what other pics would you like to see?

(The Husband)
i would love to see her arms crossed holding her tits up with a big smile, please make that happen

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives, TellHerHowHotSheIs and BobWheeler
Love that sneak peek to her rock hard nipple... would love to see that overall loose it's place on her shoulder

Love those bullet nipples - want more

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Let’s see her whole body, so I can picture using every inch of it x

Hi all, we've been reading all your comments, thanks.

She has replied directly to a direct message.

So, please keep leaving comments, and requests, and message as well if you wish.

...and here for you all are the next 3 pics she wanted to share with you.

Let us know what you think ;)

wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340345095_o.jpg wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340154618_o.jpg wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340215599_o.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, sswanabe, Lovasianladies and 50 others
If someone were to ask me what I think would be the perfect breasts, It would be easier just to show them the above photo.

• Love
Reactions: MajorHorner, NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou

So, please keep leaving comments, and requests, and message as well if you wish.

wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340345095_o.jpg wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340154618_o.jpg wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340215599_o.jpg
Wow amazingly hot and sexy

• Love
Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou

what fuckin beautiful boobs I love them

• Love
Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives, fllcouple and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Amazing tits! Someone grab me the oil!

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Those tits would get my fat juicy load

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives and Focker
Oh wow what amazing tits! I could suck on those nipple's like a new born!!
Hope to see more of that beautiful body soon

• Wow
Reactions: MajorHorner, NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Oh man housewife to hot wife is my favorite theme. Love to see more but I want to hear more about her journey. How far has she come ? What is her next adventure ?
She is fantastic looking and can really thril my housewife to hot wife fantasy.

• Wow
Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives, MajorHorner and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread